PDA

View Full Version : SW: Screenshots!

Doswelk
May 5th, 2010, 23:20
Can't let DM crazy have all the fun! :P

The return to Kith'takharos... Will be Furious Dice Episode 12!

Foen
May 6th, 2010, 06:14
Neat. Looks like a re-skinned ruleset, Mr D, any other changes under the hood?

Doswelk
May 6th, 2010, 07:58
Let's see:

Ruleset SW 3.1 (bug testing)

The skin is a combination of FGII vanilla skin/Shaintar/Rolemaster icons/variant npc window from SW ruleset (that's not used)/some gimp'd images by me.

I call it my SW Fantasy Skin.

dm-crazy
May 6th, 2010, 09:50
Yes, is that i want, more pictures for FG2 community, because with that a lots of non-users can see the real POWER of the amazing Fantasy Grounds! (the only problem is my monitor 17` -> a Notebook monitor) :D

Doswelk
May 6th, 2010, 13:20
(the only problem is my monitor 17` -> a Notebook monitor) :D
Once I get a the right converter cable I'll run FGII in eyefinity (or whatever they call it!) mode on my new ATI card. :D

MMMM 3072*768

CAPryde
May 7th, 2010, 06:03
So do you just have a really big monitor, or are you able to get the window to spread across multiple monitors? And if so, how do you do it? Because I run two monitors with an ATI Radeon card, and I would love to have more desktop space in the application.

Doswelk
May 7th, 2010, 10:55
So do you just have a really big monitor, or are you able to get the window to spread across multiple monitors? And if so, how do you do it? Because I run two monitors with an ATI Radeon card, and I would love to have more desktop space in the application.

At the moment two monitors on the PC.

I use windows 7 and UltraMon (the latter is not needed just makes things easier).

Trick is to not make FGII full screen just drag the window so it covers both monitors!

kalmarjan
May 11th, 2010, 17:23
I currently play with 2 monitors and a 40" LCD 1080p TV with monitor DVI to HDMI and Sound cables.. Makes for a very interesting desktop indeed... FG looks really nice on that one!

Doswelk
May 11th, 2010, 20:04
Things look bad for the dwarf....

Player got split up from rest of party he's just been bitten and then dropped before he could make his vigor roll!

dm-crazy
May 11th, 2010, 21:34
Hey, excelent picture! :) (hey thats dwarf token is my dwarf (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1181&d=1269706713)bartender! hahah called Gom) :D Try to post more pictures, please! (i loved ur monitor ;) )

Doswelk
May 11th, 2010, 22:56
OMG!! TPK!

or was it.... Furious Dice Episode 13 will tell you.

Forgot to grab some more screen shots (will remember next week!)

Doswelk
May 18th, 2010, 22:48
Bull (shape changed PC) charges a barrier!

dm-crazy
May 18th, 2010, 23:11
i want morrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee (gray fox MGS1) :p

Andugus
May 19th, 2010, 01:50
Looks like Hoyt and his merry men are having a good time!

dm-crazy
May 27th, 2010, 16:34
i want to see more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Doswelk
June 16th, 2010, 00:10
It looks like Kith'takaros will not be saved, the adventure through the Nine Towers have claimed over 50% of the party!

This screen grab was taken before two more fell...

dm-crazy
June 16th, 2010, 01:12
nice map! :)

Xorn
June 16th, 2010, 12:38

Easiest way is to open FG2 and make sure all your other windows are minimized, then choose Tile Windows or Show Windows Side by Side to fill the screen in windowed mode. Then drag the right edge across your second monitor.

Doswelk
June 24th, 2010, 07:55
This week was something different:

I was asked if we could play-test something for White-Haired Man, so we did...

Doswelk
June 24th, 2010, 08:00

Easiest way is to open FG2 and make sure all your other windows are minimized, then choose Tile Windows or Show Windows Side by Side to fill the screen in windowed mode. Then drag the right edge across your second monitor.
I just need to get a DisplayPort to VGA adaptor so I can use Eyefinity Mode!

Doswelk
June 30th, 2010, 00:39
So we started our new campaign tonight, Super Heroes fighting crime in the downtrodden city of Bedlam:

The screen grabs were from their first encounter with a Super Villain and the second screen shows who Figment (teenage intangible shape changer), turned into once the fight started!

Doswelk
July 21st, 2010, 08:52
So last night the party engage in a roof top fight when the adversary steps off the roof (to levitate) to get to the ground, one of the party jumps off the roof (10 stories high) to get there first!

He has no powers to slow his fall and the landing (58 points of damage) incapacitates him!

Doswelk
August 3rd, 2010, 23:09
Another day another fight for the intrepid team of super heroes.

The thing I love with FGII and the Savage Worlds ruleset is when a dice shows a really high number like here...