PDA

View Full Version : FG Commercial

Dracenfels
May 4th, 2010, 07:00
I just saw a Fantasy Grounds commercial....wow! That is really great guys...well done and to the point. Should attract many players...congrats. Nice jab at the MMORPG...you're absolutely right, they suck. Should've said it just like that too...."and you know MMORPG...They Suck" hehe.

dm-crazy
May 4th, 2010, 07:50
\o/ i want to see too.... :cry:

Doswelk
May 4th, 2010, 16:27
Where can us international types see it? :D

ddavison
May 5th, 2010, 01:59
Hey Dracenfels, where did you see the commercial? I have been checking the scheduled play locations and having people I know record them and nobody has seen them yet. I suppose it might be only playing in limited areas as well.

By the way, did it scale up okay to TV and was the sound okay?

Andugus
May 5th, 2010, 04:51
Is the commercial recorded for YouTube yet?

Dracenfels
August 12th, 2010, 04:08
Yeah I think it was like 1 or 2 am in the morning either on Comedy Central or History Channel. I live in Miami Florida. And the graphics of the game were clear the sound was good. It really just caught me by surprise I wasn't really paying attention to the TV and I hear "Fantasy Grounds" and was like wtf. So I missed most of the beginning of it but I think its awesome cause if you guys put it out there I'm sure we'll get a flood of people who used to play but don't have the capability to do so anymore.

Perhaps the only constructive crit from what I remember is maybe a larger view of the dice rolling, that's what sealed the deal for me.

Nylanfs
September 11th, 2010, 14:39
Anyone have a link to this awesome commercial?