PDA

View Full Version : Which 0one Games products would you like to see next

ddavison
May 2nd, 2010, 04:26
The products from 0one Games have sold well enough to date to warrant them creating additional product conversions for Fantasy Grounds. They have asked me to poll the community here to see which product lines you would prefer to receive first.

Also, since they have several products in each line it might be best to request specific ones that you want to see first.

dm-crazy
May 2nd, 2010, 11:44
Please dont bring Blueprints (so ugly), the others maps is amazing! ;)

GunnarGreybeard
May 2nd, 2010, 17:10
I'm with dm-crazy on this one. Not too keen on the Blueprints but the rest of the stuff is top notch. ;)

Zeus
May 2nd, 2010, 22:53
I quite like the Blueprints range. I have always found them to be a very useful source for inspiration and very good for creating expansive dungeon crawls and side adventures. I have never found the need to use the Blueprints material to augment published materials but for homebrew I would say they are perfect and well suited, if what your looking for is old school classic maps.

The Battlemaps series are also great but better suited (in my humble opinion) to games where miniatures are being used. I particularly like the Customizable Battlemaps edition where you can completely customize the maps with furniture, open/closed doors, room dressing and even lighting. Very cool.

The top down 3D perspective 0One employs in the Battlemaps modules is very nice and adds depth to even the most flatest of playing surfaces. I would love to see the customizable set come to FGII.

Valarian
May 2nd, 2010, 23:55
Personally, I'd like to see some modern floorplans ... but these aren't part of the 0One range so a bit moot for this discussion.