PDA

View Full Version : Possible Pathfinder campaign

tphbailey
April 30th, 2010, 05:34
I would like to run a Pathfinder campaign using the 3.5 ruleset (I don't want to use a ruleset until it is official). I have roleplayed for almost 30 years and have played almost every game at least once.

The game would be set on my own created world. It is low magic and the only race availabe at the beginning of the game will be human (this will change later on). I have information to share about the world once things are decided.

I am looking for mature players. Roleplaying is prefered over rule lawyering.

I live in the Central time zone. The best times for me would be Tuesday or Wednesday nights from 7:00 to 10:00 my time.

Leonal
April 30th, 2010, 06:15
Hi and welcome^^

Which 3.5 ruleset will you be using? (I'm heavily biased towards d20_JPG due to its superiority IMO. Though it will eventually be incorporated into FG.)

I might be interested and even though I'm in GMT+9 the schedule should fit on Tuesdays. How often are you planning to run this?

When you say Pathfinder campaign, do you mean either of the Adventure Paths, a set of modules modified for your world or a completely home made adventure?

Thanks,
-Leo

Rrast
May 9th, 2010, 04:59
I live in Central time and I'm interested. Please let me know.

Joey
May 9th, 2010, 09:17
This sounds great to me. I lean much more towards roleplay that power game. I'm open to all classes. I like a good alignment but I'm easy. Let me know =)

Bronsonortiz
May 9th, 2010, 14:17
I'm on the central time as well. And am looking to join a game, and either day will be perfectly fine for me. Let me know what you require. Oh, one question, do you plan on using, a live chat program like skype, or text only? I personally prefer text as it allows the players to step into their characters a little more fully. But either way s fine with me.

bcraddock01
May 9th, 2010, 16:53
I would be interested. I am in Est time but not a problem with those days. I am open for any class/alignment.

panther553212
May 9th, 2010, 21:45
I sent you a PM but I would be up for this.