PDA

View Full Version : GMT Player looking for game.

Grey Hunter
April 29th, 2010, 09:08
Hi.

I've just purchased FG2, and I'm now looking for a game.

I've done some roleplaying before, but only Shadowrun. (2nd and 4th eds) - now I'm loooking to use FG2 as a way of getting a regular game, I've purchased the D&D 4E books, but I'm willing to learn anything. (Call of Cuthulu is of particular interest as well).

I'm GMT (+1 ATM due to daylight Savings) and I can be free pretty much any afternoon from 5:00pm and weekends from 12:00pm (I work the odd morning, but I doubt most people are up and gaming at that time anyway).

Failing to find a group, I'm also willing to give DMing a go, as I'm sure there are other people out there who are like me and trying to break into the game - this would not be my first choice, but if other players are willing to have a slow first few games as I/we learn the game and the toolset, then I'm willing to give it a go - I've forked out for the kit now, so I'm dammed well going to use it.

So, While I start using the Parser tool to build up some libaries, Is anyone out there looking for a new player?

Valarian
April 29th, 2010, 09:15
There's a couple of Google groups for GMT games (see below). I'm running games in both groups currently, one a Summerland (WildFire) game (though that's fairly full). The other is Corporation (Brutal Games).

Sakusammakko
May 16th, 2010, 22:04
Hi!

I just posted a call for new players in a GMT-friendly game if D&D is your thing. You can find it here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12403

Best,
R