PDA

View Full Version : Any way to make the grid thicker,darker, or change the color?

Dracenfels
April 27th, 2010, 19:09
Wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a way to make the grid stand out more....The reason is, when I use dark colored maps or patterns like a wooden floor tiles the grid becomes difficult to see. Any suggestion besides the obvious, would be helpful.

Griogre
April 28th, 2010, 17:18
I'm afraid not. I believe the ability to change the color of the grid is on the wish list.

Dracenfels
April 28th, 2010, 19:32
Ah ok thanks Griogre. This would be a good addition to the game I think. Didn't even know there was a wish list. Just found it under the House of Healing...cool.

GunnarGreybeard
April 28th, 2010, 23:42
What may be helpful would at least be able to toggle it Black/White like with the numbering on the dice. That would help with maps that are either very dark or very light. Might be a lot easy than coding a varied color choice.

Dracenfels
August 12th, 2010, 04:15
Yeah that is a good idea

Arin
October 5th, 2010, 19:08
Has there been any progress with this?

Griogre
October 5th, 2010, 20:21
No not yet. It's still on their to do list, but probably behind combining the 3.x rulesets. There are some very interesting behind the scenes map functionality being added in 2.7 that will allow rulesets to have multiple layers on the map though.