PDA

View Full Version : how to share module with players ?

Detsemil
April 25th, 2010, 07:05
i download the 4E condition's module write by Tenian...

when i use it as DM i see all the conditions in the Effects window... but they dont apears on the player Effects window...

i have tryed to share the module ... and it appears on my players screen in the module window ... but the effects window is always empty ...

please help me...

PS: Sorry for my poor english ... i'm french

cpbs
April 25th, 2010, 07:12
Depending on how he named the database for the xml file, it will only show to certain people. What you will have to do, if you want everyone to be able to see it. Is to unzip the .mod file. After you do this, it should show three files. The first one should be either "db.xml" or "client.xml". The others should be "definitions.xml" and "thumbnail.jpg".

There are two things you can do. You can change either "db.xml" or "client.xml", to "common.xml", or you can copy the file and change the copy to "common.xml". Either or, there needs to be a common file in your folder for everyone to be able to view the information in the library module.

After that is added. You need window over the files in the folder and rezip them into file, and change the ".zip" back to ".mod" and then place it back in the module folder file inside the Fantasy Grounds Appdata folder.

I hope that helps.

Detsemil
April 25th, 2010, 22:18
thanks... very speed answer...

it's working...