PDA

View Full Version : FGII on Mac OS/CrossOver - How to install rulesets and extensions?

phsampaio
April 23rd, 2010, 00:21
Hello everyone. I just recently installed FG 2 on my Macbook using CrossOver Mac. Everything went fine during the installation. However, I need to install the d20 ruleset and the pathfinder extension, but I can't find the folders (or the similar) on my mac to install them.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Doswelk
April 23rd, 2010, 12:36
Hello everyone. I just recently installed FG 2 on my Macbook using CrossOver Mac. Everything went fine during the installation. However, I need to install the d20 ruleset and the pathfinder extension, but I can't find the folders (or the similar) on my mac to install them.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Did the FGII Application Data Folder icon get created?

Not tried FGII under Linux / Crossover since before it was fixed I cannot remember!

RiverRat
April 23rd, 2010, 17:02
If it installed similar to mine, then the shortcut to the App Data folder did get created but does not work.

I created an alias to the folder on my desktop. This is where mine is located. YMMV.

username/Library/Application Support/Crossover/Bottles/winxp/drive_c/users/crossover/Application Data/Fantasy Grounds II

You can also navigate to it by using Manage Bottles from the Crossover start screen.

Hope this helps.

RR