PDA

View Full Version : Character Sheets for DM

islanddoc1701
April 19th, 2010, 15:45
What do I have to do so I can create/modify Char sheets in DM module. I like to setup and test some things solo. Is there any way to create characters instead of having to do them on the npc/personalities cards?

Islanddoc

cpbs
April 19th, 2010, 15:49
Inside the 3.5 ruleset, at the top right is an icon that looks like three figures. Click that and it should bring up the option of creating a new character with a character sheet inside GM mode.

islanddoc1701
April 19th, 2010, 17:34
I was refering to in Savage Worlds. I don''t have the option to create one like in the 3.5 set. Or am I missing something in the setup

cpbs
April 19th, 2010, 17:53
It you are using Savage Worlds, you should be able to load the game, then click on PCS in the top right. When that comes up, right click in the field. A circle reticle will come up give you two options, "Close Window" and "Create Item". Click "Create Item", it will then create a character sheet with is unnamed that you can then click and start working on it.

Hope that helps :)

islanddoc1701
April 19th, 2010, 19:27
Aye, Thank you kindly - I appreciate the help:D

islanddoc1701
April 19th, 2010, 20:15
On the SW Char sheet - what is best way to put in weapon Damage. I end up typing in at wpn notes.

Doswelk
April 20th, 2010, 10:20
I am not sure I understand the question entirely but I did a how-to on you tube (there is a problem with the sound -it's very quiet!) where I filled out a SW Character sheet as a GM it might be useful.

gCu4s0apBbw

if not please feel free to bug me again!