PDA

View Full Version : Dark sun 3.5 interest check

Lord Sandwich
April 18th, 2010, 08:31
This is just a check to see how many folks would roll with a darksun game using the 3.5 update material from Athas.org Ive been a long time player and fan of Darksun and would like to Run or, if one is already running, play a campaign. Any one interested? Game time would be nights GMT+1.

Xavier
April 18th, 2010, 11:46
Hi, I'm Interested always wanted to play in a Dark Sun Campaign

Xcenocide
April 18th, 2010, 12:38
I'm not too familiar with the Dark Sun setting... But I've been pining for a 3.5 game for ages, so what the hell. I'm game, assuming the sessions don't last outrageously long during the weekdays (fridays and saturdays are another story though, I can run on caffeine as long as needed then).

Darkmind
April 18th, 2010, 13:47
Dark Sun setting is a great, love the set up and lore of it.

Iyasu
April 18th, 2010, 14:33
I'm not to familiar with DarkSun but I've skimmed over the Wiki and it sounds almost post-apocolyptic. I'm fairly interested. Time zones shouldn't be too much of a problem (I'm GMT -5) and have my days free during the day Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday

Lord Sandwich
April 18th, 2010, 21:17
Ok. Ill be doing some work on a campaign then. Ill get back with some pm's to you all before i post the game again. I have family coming in from the states so it will be at least a week before i start. -later

Rivak
April 21st, 2010, 06:40
How are you coming along with your conversion? Are you still thinking of hosting a game and, if so, what nights do you think you'll be running?

gm_spiral
April 21st, 2010, 22:28
WoC is actually publishing a brand new 4E version:
https://www.wizards.com/dnd/DarkSun.aspx

Lord Sandwich
April 23rd, 2010, 01:00
I dont like 4th ed so i wont be using it. If anyone wants good 3.5 Dark Sun material then go to Athas.org It is the single best fan site for Dark Sun 3.5e material. As to the nights that i will run the game I have no clue as of yet, this is all still in the process phase antway.

Bronsonortiz
April 23rd, 2010, 03:11
I'd be interested. The later the game the better since Im central time.

lewlew1985
April 25th, 2010, 15:31
No experience with DS, but some with 3.5. I'm interested in giving it an honest shot.