PDA

View Full Version : tokens not downloading

Flathwrak the Usurper
April 15th, 2010, 02:36
Hey, still pretty new to FG-II, but enjoying it greatly. I bought some of the fiery dragon tokens for my game, and loading them in was no problem, but some of my players are unable to download them..

When connecting, they see the token bags in the box, they are able to nav through all the bags, but they have no images (from their point of view) Some of the other players have gotten some of the tokens, but they're still missing some. Same thing with portraits, only the base 8 portraits are displayed, even though I've got quite a bit more in there..

I had the same experience when trying to log in on localhost. My DM account has everything, but the player connection had none. Is there something I've forgotten?

Harsha Deivanayagam
April 15th, 2010, 02:49
Don't talk about me like I'm not here, Flathwrak! Pointing out my inability to see tokens in front of everyone is so embarassing. This is like gym class all over again.

Flathwrak the Usurper
April 15th, 2010, 19:09
It's nothing to be ashamed about HD, it happens to lots of guys at your age... ofcourse most of them were drunk at the time... but whatever.

Griogre
April 24th, 2010, 20:35
Tokens in the host folder are only seen by the GM. Tokens in the shared folder are seen by everyone (and are also transfered to everyone - so you should minimize the amount there). You can find these folders by going to data apps and then looking in the token folder.

Tokens in modules are treated as the same as host tokens.