PDA

View Full Version : "Scrying Will Do You No Good" needs a player 4e -5 GMT Sunday 6pm

Dracenfels
April 14th, 2010, 02:25
SCRYING WILL DO YOU NO GOOD

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Annoucing the annual Festival of Shadows hosted since time immemorial by the authority of the port city of Critwall. In accordance to and with the prudence of The Most High and Honorable King Julian Frostwall III of the Kingdom of Furyondy, it is with great pleasure that King Julian and his court bid welcome to adventurers far and wide for this year's "Running of the Gauntlet". All thrill seekers are welcome to join in the competition, from the fearful apprentice to seasoned veteran. As always this years’ top prizes will include the finest in magical weapons, armor, tombs, and potions, including the recently recovered, legendary vorpal sword, the “Blade of Cairn”. In keeping with the traditions of our beloved goddess Sehanine our gauntlets will be especially dangerous and deadly this year. So don’t forget to bring your trusty trap finder or our clerics will be scraping your remains off our dungeon floors at your expense. Entrance to our observation decks are limited and subject to a first come first serve basis. Do not tarry secure your entrance post haste.

Ruffians, thieves, rabble-rousers, and provocateurs will not be tolerated.
By Order Of:

King Julian Frostwall III

LOOKING FOR A HEALER/LEADER TYPE: This is a lvl 1 homebrew starting for the first session this upcoming Sunday. Tell me about yourself and your experience playing. Thanks for Looking

qaide
April 17th, 2010, 23:25
Im interested in this game. If you can shoot me an email at avandivale - at - gmail - dot - com with any additional details and the time/place/etc I would need to know. Ill reply with a dnd4e file of my level 1 healer. Experience playing and DMing 4e, playing AD&D, 3.5. DMing and playing Star Wars Saga Edtion. Playing Shadowrun, Some Gurps, various other systems. Full compliment of all 4th edition books. I run a game on friday nights in person with my regular group, looking for something on sunday nights. thanks.