PDA

View Full Version : Dice Program Cheat

Dracenfels
April 13th, 2010, 07:04
I heard there might be a program out there that makes a players dice rolls be very high most of the times. Is there any truth to this? I've googled but havn't found anything...This would totally suck if it is true.

cpbs
April 13th, 2010, 07:11
I have not noticed a program like this for FGII, from the games that I have DM/GMed, most die rolls have been stratified from all players.

Doswelk
April 13th, 2010, 07:37
The closest thing to a "cheat" I've seen is just like using real dice where a player keeps rolling a die (outside of chat) until they get a number near the number they want and then drop (not roll) the die onto the chat window.

The physics mean just like real life the die will probably "bounce" once and get the number they wanted.

You can see it happen (as GM) so not really a cheat but more manipulation of the physics engine.

drahkar
April 13th, 2010, 09:33
Honestly I wouldn't be overly concerned about it. Unlike other games where its difficult to tell, it would be fairly obvious if a player was never rolling less than a five or sic on a D6 or 8/9/10 on a D10.

Dracenfels
April 13th, 2010, 16:24
Alright thanks fellas. I thought I'd just put that out there to see if anyone had heard anything...Either way the GM doesn't need a cheat to hit all the time anyways ;)