PDA

View Full Version : Dragonlance Chronicles - Pathfinder rules - LFP

Cheatle
April 11th, 2010, 01:14
Hello all,

I am looking for 1-2 players to play in the 3.5 Dragonlance Chronicles modules. I already have a solid 4 players, and need at least 1-2 more. We will be using Pregen Characters, the ones from the books, and everything has been updated and converted to Pathfinder rules.

We will be playing on TUESDAY night, starting at 8:00 PM EST or -5 GMT. I will need to talk with you before hand, and let you log on to my server. Four of the 8 main characters have already been claimed. We have left as of today, Flint, Caramon, Goldmoon, and Riverwind.

This campaign won't be 100% like the books, it will be more of rough guide of the books, so it doesn't really matter if you have read them or not.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM, or ask here.

BTW the game does start THIS TUESDAY.

P.S. We use SKYPE for voice communication.

Gaerlan
April 11th, 2010, 01:28
Haven't played Pathfinder yet. Are you guys willing to put up with my n00b-iness?

Cheatle
April 11th, 2010, 01:36
Maybe haha. Send me your Skype name in a pm, as that is what we use to talk.

00Kevin
April 18th, 2010, 02:01
I would be willing to play if you're still looking for a player.

Cheatle
April 18th, 2010, 02:15
We have a good balance right now, but send me your Skype info, and I will contact you.

demonsbane
April 19th, 2010, 02:17
Please remember to post some screenshots of these alternate Dragonlance Chronicles!

Kilgrave
April 19th, 2010, 06:46
I would be interest in playing if a slot opens up. Please keep me in mind. I have played DnD (table-top) for many years now and have just recently started playing online systems. I have held off buying FG until I could find a group to join, so this system would be completely new to me.

kilgrave @ comcast(dot)net
Kilgrave @ skype