PDA

View Full Version : Chaosium's Basic Roleplaying (BRP) ruleset is now available in the store.

ddavison
April 8th, 2010, 17:21
After a long wait, we are happy to announce the release of the Basic Roleplaying system for Fantasy Grounds. The product was built by our very own Foen (Stuart Woodard) who frequents these boards and has been a major contributor to the community.

You can read more about it here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=CHA2020aFG2

I will also update the Want to produce official FG products, adventures, rulesets? (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11156) link to include some additional items.

Invain63
April 8th, 2010, 21:24
Wow! This looks really great. The manual is very nice also, and I am happy that it is available on the product page to let customers become familiar with he ruleset's features before making a purchase.

Now, if I only had $30 for an impulse buy... :)

-Kevin McD

GunnarGreybeard
April 8th, 2010, 22:04
Wow! This looks really great. The manual is very nice also, and I am happy that it is available on the product page to let customers become familiar with he ruleset's features before making a purchase.

Now, if I only had $30 for an impulse buy... :)

-Kevin McD You and me both. I have been eyeballing that RPG system for several months now but being that I am so remote from other gamers, lack of ruleset availability for FGII causes me to pass on many of those out there. Now, there is less reason for me not to grab it.

Oberoten
April 8th, 2010, 22:25
I have had a vision that if I ever finish my own system and prep it for selling it will be sold with a FG ruleset as well... Good for me, good for FG.

- Obe

phantomwhale
April 9th, 2010, 11:28
Percentile joy ! Copy bought and installed already...

Veldehar
April 10th, 2010, 23:27
I've also had a vision... if I ever develop my own system I'm going to con Stuart into the FG2 conversion, LOL. I may never play BRP, but I gotta have it anyhow!

Veldehar

I have had a vision that if I ever finish my own system and prep it for selling it will be sold with a FG ruleset as well... Good for me, good for FG.

- Obe