PDA

View Full Version : Need 1-2 Players for Dark Heresy (possibly another game)

+++++
April 8th, 2010, 02:22
I had a player drop out of a planned Dark Heresy game so we need a replacement.

Right now were planning to play this Sunday, from 5-9 PST. We haven't begun yet so you won't be behind.

Also, me and the players are flexible so if someone would prefer a different system (non-D&D) it's definitely possible. even things FG doesn't support.

If you're interested please PM me and/or reply here. The sooner you get to me the better!

phantomwhale
April 13th, 2010, 16:07
Apologies - off topic request - but which ruleset are you using for Dark Heresy ?

+++++
April 13th, 2010, 16:08
Straight DH not Rogue Trader or the new Ascension book. If the game becomes a long standing endeavor, Ascension might be used.

+++++
April 14th, 2010, 14:20
Could probably use one more player to round us out. We are playing this Sunday, the 18th. If you're interested PM me, I can give you the pdfs and character creation is easy.

We have almost all new DH players so don't feel bad if you don't know the system.

Time is going to be from 6pm-10pm PST right now, Sundays, although people seem to be able to do a little later if a must, can't do earlier though.

Dr_Babylon
April 19th, 2010, 23:44
Should I assume that there was no session yesterday?

Dr Babylon

Belizan
April 20th, 2010, 01:06
+++++ Never showed up. Hasn't responded to PMs either, so not clear what happened.

grimm182
April 20th, 2010, 17:08
Same...contacted, no reply.

Dr_Babylon
April 21st, 2010, 03:42
Well I certainly hope that he is all right / am slightly disappointed at the change in plans. I remain hopeful.
Either way, it is nice to finally meet some of you guys...so to speak.

Dr Babylon

Storm
April 22nd, 2010, 01:17
Im very interested in this game and wanted to know if there were anymore available spots open. If so what career path is needed to round out the group? I live on the eastern side of the US so from 9-12 is fine by me.

Dr_Babylon
April 24th, 2010, 09:45
I remain uncertain as to the future of this endeavour, as do many others, I see. This is unfortunate as it is so very rare for me to find a group with which my schedule will fit. Though I had never before considered Dark Heresy I have found it to be a particularly interesting setting and I was rather looking forward to this opportunity. I do maintain some cautious optimism regarding our original benefactor's involvement. Some information one way or the other would be appreciated, I am sure.
What will become of us? Perhaps some other benevolent soul with the proper experience will take it upon himself to guide this wayward flock. Who can say?

Wistful,
Dr Babylon

Belizan
April 24th, 2010, 17:58
I haven't heard from +++++ either, I'm afraid.

lewlew1985
April 25th, 2010, 15:36
Well if you guys ever hear back from him, I'd like to jump in and join you folks.