PDA

View Full Version : And yet another question (Vote Command)

Dregar
April 8th, 2010, 00:41
Sorry guys,

The more i read and attempt to use the program, the more I want to know. Its kind of addicting :)

The vote command .... is it always random? It seems to me a pretty poor method since it appears random and there are no ways to vote no.

How do you guys use it in game?
Is there any way to make it not random?

Thanks.

Oh BTW - 3.5 ruleset is what I am using.

I appreciate all the info/advice etc that I have recieved from this community it has always been very friendly and informative.

Thanks again.

Griogre
April 12th, 2010, 03:05
The most common way I use /vote is to ask people if they are back from break. :) On a more serious note if a party is being wishy washy about a course of action after they talk it over OOC and in character I will use it to move things along.

Doswelk
April 12th, 2010, 08:27
If you want to vote no you do not click on it.. (nicer if there was an option to vote no though).

mr_h
April 12th, 2010, 14:05
As an alternative to the FG Voting, my group has used an image such as the below for 'voting' when people come back from break and what not. You simply toss their tokens onto it and let them move them when they return.

I've been meaning to make another one for 'Yes/No, Left/Right, etc' but haven't gotten around to it. Works better then the default FG Voting in my opinion.

https://boxofgeeks.net/~mrh/DnD/FG/Intermission.jpg

Doswelk
April 12th, 2010, 16:33
I've not seen that piccy in a while!

Must remember to "steal" it this time :D