PDA

View Full Version : Combat Tracker

Dregar
April 7th, 2010, 07:33
Hello,

Newbie here.

Just ran a couple of combats and noticed that the stats from my personalities are not transfering when I drag them into my combat tracker. The PCs stats are there when I drag them over, but not the NPC's.

3.5 Ruleset.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks gang! Appreciate any advice the community can provide.

Griogre
April 7th, 2010, 17:46
This is a known issue in the 3.5 ruleset. I would suggest you use either the d20_JPG or d20 ruleset instead. The d20_JPG is the better featured one.

SLB
April 8th, 2010, 00:08
Am I correct in believing that there is a new version of the 3.5 ruleset currently under construction which would resolve this? It's my understanding that it will have many of the features that the 4E ruleset has (which match the 3.5 rules of course).

Moon Wizard
April 8th, 2010, 14:58
Yes, that's the plan. I have been slowly working on merging the d20_JPG and 3.5E rulesets, between working on FG updates for the next release. We will post more info when we get closer to release.

Cheers,
JPG

Tycandus
September 4th, 2010, 23:27
does this mean that all the work we've done in setting up adventures or campaigns (hours of work....) needs to be redone from 3.5 to d20?

Moon Wizard
September 4th, 2010, 23:44
No, the plan is to have both the current 3.5E, the old d20, and the d20_JPG rulesets to all merge into a single 3.5E ruleset that will be provided with the download. Luckily, their database structures are almost identical, so the migration should be transparent. Of course, I will always suggest backing up your campaign before converting in case of the unexpected.

Cheers,
JPG