PDA

View Full Version : 2 Players Needed: Weekly Sunday Game-4E

Talen
April 4th, 2010, 19:30
Looking for 2 players to play in a D&D 4E game on Sundays from 7-10 EST. The module will likely last 5-6 weeks, with the possibility of extending beyond. (Goal is to keep going, but depends on how much work this becomes vs. real life summer commitments).

First session will be Sunday, April 18th. We will be running the first War of the Burning Sky module to start. If the campaign continues, we will either continue the WOTBS campaign, or veer in another direction.

Ventrillo is a must, but only for logistics - all rp will be in the chat window. While I'd prefer keeping with Core books, I'll allow any WOTC book to start provided it doesn't lead to balance problems and I have an FG mod for it. If problems crop up, I'll offer alternative fixes.

If you're interested, send me a pm and let me know what you're looking for or if you have any questions.

passaant
April 5th, 2010, 00:58
I would more than glad to join your campaign if you allow me. I haven't played 4E yet, however I have experience with 2E and 3.5E Dnd. I'm sure I can learn 4E very quickly before your first session. So just let me know If I could particpate in your campaign.

Fraxture
April 7th, 2010, 19:09
I would love to join as well. If you still ahve the room. :)
I have PHB 1-2 and I am getting 3.
I also have an account with Wizards and access to the creator and Dragon mags. :D

Talen
April 7th, 2010, 20:15
Thanks for the interest - I've received a few PM's as well. I'm going to keep the slots open until Saturday so if anyone else is still interested, feel free to post/pm me. On saturday, I'll roll a d8 (or however many applicants we have) and select the pc's for the open slots. (Seemed the fairest approach since I havent previously played with any of the applicants).

Talen
April 13th, 2010, 07:42
For those that had posted or pm'd me, thanks for the interest, I've placed invites out to a couple people and Im awaiting word on their availability. If they decline, I'll roll again and reach out to additional people.

Somewhat related. Talysian, pls check your pm's and let me know as well. Thanks all!