PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia!

Noelle
April 1st, 2010, 04:13
All I see on this board is Dungeons and Dragons, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu what we need is a good ole Paranoia game that someone would be willing to GM any takers and if you would like to play as well hit me up on IM or message me. Let's see if we can get a crazy game of Paranoia started

SLB
April 1st, 2010, 05:09
Dice the same colour as your clearance ...

DNH
April 1st, 2010, 09:49
I used to have Paranoia, something like nearly 25 years ago (the hardback volume from Games Workshop in the UK). I think we played it once or twice but never to the full (ie players not really playing out their individual missions/roles etc). I was never really sure whether Paranoia was actually meant to be played, or if it was only meant to be read for the jokes!

lokibee
April 2nd, 2010, 01:22
Paranoia is a great game I am kinda sorta maybe looking at making a ruleset

Sillius
April 2nd, 2010, 04:46
I used to have Paranoia, something like nearly 25 years ago (the hardback volume from Games Workshop in the UK). I think we played it once or twice but never to the full (ie players not really playing out their individual missions/roles etc). I was never really sure whether Paranoia was actually meant to be played, or if it was only meant to be read for the jokes!

It makes a great one-shot. You tend to go through clones kind of fast.

Doswelk
April 4th, 2010, 19:11
I've been known to run a paranoia game between campaigns from time to time.

mr_h
April 5th, 2010, 01:11
A paranoia ruleset would be awesome:)

Half the fun was finding new and interesting ways of getting killed. Stabbed, crushed, radiated, flattened, electricuted, fried...

Doswelk
April 5th, 2010, 08:37
A paranoia ruleset would be awesome:)

Half the fun was finding new and interesting ways of getting killed. Stabbed, crushed, radiated, flattened, electricuted, fried...

There is one! (On the WIKI) it's what we use

mr_h
April 5th, 2010, 12:26
There is one! (On the WIKI) it's what we use

Crap, I totally forgot about that (I even posted in the original thread).

Has anyone fixed the extension? It doesn't seem to work by default now....