PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate License Questions

hazardousindex
March 31st, 2010, 22:19
I couldn't find any detailed information about the "ultimate" license. The info blurbs say a few things about it on the store page, but there's no comprehensive explanation (that I found, anyway) so I'll ask my questions here.

Am I right in assuming that the ultimate license allows one GM to host Fantasy Grounds for all players, and the players do not have to purchase the program? If this is the case, do the players have access to all the materials and features of the program? Do they still have to download it? How does that work? Also, what if another player wanted to GM a game, do they have to buy their own ultimate license to do so? Or is it possible to somehow swap the ultimate program around between computers so that one person can be the GM, even if it's not always the same person? Does the ultimate license allow the program to be downloaded multiple times, or just once?

Sorry about the boatload of questions, but 150 dollars is (in my opinion) a lot of money for gaming software. I want to make sure I have everything right before purchase.

Thanks in advance.

hazardousindex
March 31st, 2010, 23:03
I found all of the answers to my questions here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11370).