PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Game: Oceanic timezone

Seth
March 31st, 2010, 16:39
Looking for people who are interested in playing Vampire : The Requiem / World of Darkness. I have some experience with running games in real life and even a little using FG2. I find FG2 to be great as it so easily lets you use images for locations and people as you play, which I find provide a great benefit to most people.

My weekday afternoon / evenings are mostly open, which would let me game between 5:00pm and midnight (later if it was the only option). This is at GMT +9:30 which unfortunately isn't necessarily a great time outside the Oceania region.

One advantage I find with world of darkness is that the players do not need to be absolutely consistent (though at least recurring preferably). I have had very successful sessions where a critical player was not available, so you just jump forward or backwards in time and follow the story of another character, then when the absent player returns you pick up the original story.

Players wouldn't need any of the books to play (though they would help a little and I highly recommend the core books) and prior experience with the new world of darkness (nWod) system or even the genre.

One caveat is that Vampire is a game for mature audiences.