PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game..

Blahness98
March 30th, 2010, 17:18
Been a while since I was actually able to play, but a hole in my work schedule opened on Wednesdays. So I am looking for a game. Doesn't really matter the system, as I have the books for most of them. Based out of GMT -6 and times for play can be from 10am to 10pm at the earliest and the latest.

ButtatakiBuddha
March 30th, 2010, 17:29
I'm trying to start a new campaign on Wednesdays, but not with me as GM. It will be regular, once or twice a week. It will probably be D&D 3.5E, but it's open for discussion when we get a group together. We are still looking for members right now, and a GM. Post on my thread if you are interested:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12030

Blahness98
April 3rd, 2010, 00:15
Bump.. Still looking for a Wednesday game..

GunnarGreybeard
April 3rd, 2010, 09:11
Blahness98, I'm in the same time zone as you and have the same day available (Wednesday). At some point I am hoping to get a regular game started however I have not settled on a Ruleset to use.

I do have RMC and D&D4e. I am just getting back into RMC after a long absence so am really rusty on the rules and it has a pretty high learning curve, at least from a DM standpoint. With D&D4e (and 3.0/3.5) I am not really into it and have not spent much time learning the system. I used to play AD&D many, many years ago but am really rusty there as well. I do have my books though so that may be an option. ;)

Blahness98
April 5th, 2010, 05:30
Adding Mondays for about a month as available. Seesig for more info.

Blahness98
April 21st, 2010, 19:12
Well there goes Mondays... Still looking for a Wednesday game...

xaotik1
April 21st, 2010, 22:25
You're not alone on the Wed opening. Recently lost my Wed game, and I'm really hoping to get into something. Not particularly worried on the system either. I've got plenty of books for plenty of systems, and even if it's something completely new, I'm up for giving it a whirl. Looks like all we really need is a DM/GM willing to play on Wed afternoons :)

Blahness98
April 22nd, 2010, 04:02
I have the software to GM, but I just haven't done it well before. Last thing I want is to make a game, realize I suck as a GM and then have people quit. Then again, trial by fire..