PDA

View Full Version : Local character sheet?

Jingo
March 30th, 2010, 05:46
I've been out of the FG loop for about six months now. In between monthly sessions we want to continue running our story via email/blog. But my players want a way to view their chars offline. Is there a way to have them view them locally inside FG (they have lite versions I think) w/o being connected to me that wouldn't screw things up when we connect to play via FG?

Or is there a way to print that shows all the info? I've been doing screen captures but that doesn't always show all the information (with scrolling sections of char sheets etc). Any solutions to this?

Thanks in advance!

Vudo
March 30th, 2010, 07:27
Nothing I am aware of. You might be able to do some screenshots and put them together in an other application, but this is nothing I really would suggest.

Griogre
March 30th, 2010, 10:36
They should be able to go into Manage Characters and then select the Campaign in the lower pane. Once the FG desktop loads then click the button in the top right of the desktop that says Characters. This should show a list of characters the player owns in that campaign. The display is static they can't change the character. Note this is coming from the campaign's cache.