PDA

View Full Version : Old DnDer looking to start again in 4e -5GMT

godspeed
March 30th, 2010, 04:13
Been a long time since I played DnD. Got back into it after playing a bit of 4e at PAX east. Looking for a regular game in the evenings either during the week or weekend nights. New to the whole FG thing, but think I can catch on pretty quickly. Mature adult, looking for the same. Can fill any class and looking for a supportive group until I can get back into the swing of things.

Thanks,

Nick

Dracenfels
March 30th, 2010, 19:00
Hello godspeed, I will be starting a homebrew 1st level campaign in about 2 weeks hopefully. I am also an old dnder who has found new life in the 4e ruleset. I am new to the rules and fg aswell but I have played with this ruleset and fg before. I have also been building my homebrew using fg so have learned quite a bit about the program. I think I should be able to DM it fairly well. So far one of my rl friends will proly play a leader role. I'll give you more info when I have finished the adventure but I can tell you it will need minimum 5 players, 6 would be optimal. Cooperation is essential for survival. Although I am a fair DM, death is always around the corner. I plan to have character creations and a trial mini adventure scenario in about 2 weeks or so to start the player recruiting process... basically to see if player styles and Dming styles are compatible. If you are interested let me know I'm in gmt -5 aswell and would like to do it on the weekends but it really depends on the best day we all would agree upon as a group.

godspeed
March 30th, 2010, 19:04
That sounds great! My brother is also looking to get into a game, as we both did the "learn to play" encounter at PAX. So, that should take up another slot. Weekends works for me for the most part, as long as its at night so not too get in the way of RL.

Keep me posted on the progress. I'll PM you my email address.

Dracenfels
March 30th, 2010, 19:07
great ill reply you with my email aswell and let you know as we progress