PDA

View Full Version : First game

Czarisyn
March 29th, 2010, 11:46
After running my first game last night, I must say that I am happy with my purchase of the Ultimate license. Of course, I had some issues but nothing that cannot be worked around.

The main thing is that all my players had fun and they can't wait until the next game, and neither can I.

GunnarGreybeard
March 29th, 2010, 13:46
Good news indeed.

I am still playing around with my copy and getting up to speed with the interface/options. The other day I finally started bringing my players on board and getting them connected to get them familiar with FG. Hoping to kick off my 1st official game very soon. :cool:

Czarisyn
March 29th, 2010, 16:59
The only issue that I have is that with the module adventure I made, the images and tokens are corrupted. So when I use them to send over to the clients, they crash.

If you have a second machine and you have the Ultimate license, I'd always test to see if you can load.

I had a laptop set up next to me so I had both my view as the DM and a PlayerView so I knew what they saw exactly. And when they had problems, I could see it and troubleshoot it better.