PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 3.5/4e D&D

Johan
March 24th, 2010, 21:14
I'm looking to play 3.5 or 4e D&D.
Time Zone CST
Available every Sunday, Monday Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday after Noon to any time, even past midnight. I'm available Thursday between 8am-6pm.

No time open wednesdays.

3.5 I'll only play if Tome of Battle is allowed, it's an excellent resource for melee classes that allows interesting tactical choices in combat besides "I swing again".

4e: I want to try out the Assassin Class from Dragon Magazine, otherwise I'll play a Rogue or a Ranger probably.

Desmodaeus
March 24th, 2010, 22:21
We need an extra player and you can be an assassin if you like. Let me know. We play sundays at 3 pm cst. Send me a PM.

QuestingWord
March 26th, 2010, 05:51
Assuming he does not get picked up by you're game for whatever reason. I want to play 4e and I will be almost any class. I am interersted in a Rune Priest, but will fill any niche necessary for the balance of the group.

PM me if interested. I am avaliable Monday - Sunday almost anytime, even after midnight. I don't get to play much, so I am still rusty on knowing all the tiny tidbits and options avaliable with 4e.... options, too many options.

Anyways... I would need someone to help me set up the right 4e rulesets and module reference books in FG2 if accepted before the game. Also, I am ready for this Sunday if your interested.