PDA

View Full Version : D&D World oF Greyhawk Question?

Glympy
March 24th, 2010, 09:19
Hello Everyone. Does anyone remember the names of the modules in which Tenser ended up being corrupted by evil and sought power for his on ends. I can't for the life of me remember what the module set was. I do remember it was set in greyhawk and Iuz was involved. If someone could post the module set it would be great. :)

Thanks

Zeus
March 24th, 2010, 16:07
Cripes thats going back a while. I am not 100% but recall the modules from the World of Greyhawk box set contained adventures centering around The Eight of which Tenser and Mordenkainen were part of.

Try the following:

WG5 Mordenkainen's Fantastic Adventure
WG6 Isle of the Ape
WG8 Fate of Istus

or maybe Return of the Eight.

Thinking about this has resurfaced fond memories of some of my favorite modules like the A1-4 series starting with The Slave Lords. I'd love to see these updated for 4E.

Glympy
March 25th, 2010, 10:30
Thanks for the reply. I can remember lots of great play around the greyhawk world including running around in the towers of Zagig. Now that was fun but deadly. However I never got around to playing the above listed modules and Im really wanting to :) . I was wondering if these may have been from the greyhawk box set From The Ashes but im not sure. ah well still searching..... anyone else have any ideas?

joeru
March 25th, 2010, 13:51
I think you're confusing Tenser with Rary. Rary's betrayal of the Circle of Eight was, cursorily, explained in Rary the Traitor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rary_the_Traitor) module.

Glympy
March 27th, 2010, 03:19
Yup your right.... its been along time ;)