PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start WoW 3.5 or Hunter: The Vigil

+++++
March 23rd, 2010, 17:47
Well after trying to start a Pathfinder unsuccessfully I'm going to opt for something a bit different and something a bit the same.

First is WoW 3.5. This is an actual system and it's very very close to 3.5 D&D. The classes are different in some instances as are the Feats and the Races are much cooler. If you're a huge WoW Lore nerd like me, exploring the WoW universe could be very fun.

The other game is Hunter: The Vigil. This is a NWoD expansion system where you play humans hunting monsters. If you've ever seen the show Supernatural, very similar. It's very similar to straight NWoD but with more focus on hunting monsters and some abilities to reflect that.

Right now I'm looking at Fri, Sat or Sun. Friday I can do anytime to 9ish PST, Sat I can do anytime to 7ish PST and Sun I can do 5-anytime PST.

I very much want people who can do at least two days. My job is not a set in stone schedule, I often work either a Friday or a Saturday. Missing sessions is no fun for anyone so I'd like to avoid that.

If you'd like to play either of these, PM me or reply here. I almost always reply in PMs so if you do not have the setting to forward PMs to your email, turn it on. If I don't hear from someone in 24 hours I'm basically going to write them off.

IF YOU CANNOT PLAY ANY OF THESE DAYS OR THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE OF YOU FLAKING, DO NOT SHOW INTEREST! I had to deal with this last time and I don't want to go through it again.

Cheers.

+++++
March 24th, 2010, 17:44
Guys please read the post, if you can't do two days, not going to work. Not going to be playing both days, just need a fall back day.