PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for Hunter:the Vigil - Monday nights 8 PM EST

joshuha
March 17th, 2010, 05:34
I will be running a new World of Darkness game on Monday nights EST (GMT-5) from 8 PM to midnight. Currently I have 2 players I know very well and we are recruiting a 3rd and possibly 4th player (we want to keep the group size small).

We are looking to probably start playing on the 29th and are hashing out character ideas now. My campaign theme now will have a slight g-men feel to it so keep that in mind. I want people who can roleplay well and can get into the mindset of regular people dealing with the horrors they encounter. Expect mature content at many times in both vocabulary and story.

We do use mics for OOC chatter as well as rules questions and general banter but do use text for the in character conversation and action descriptions.

I am looking for someone dependable with no foreseeable commitments on Monday nights for the next several months. I can accept when people have to be out due to important engagements or being sick but fair warning is appreciated and no shows without any kind of message will promptly be dismissed.