PDA

View Full Version : Problem with expanding notes

adminwheel3
March 15th, 2010, 04:36
Recently any Notes that I have in my campaign (4e) where the amount of data causes the text to scroll off the bottom can no longer be clicked on the bottom right corner and dragged larger. All it does it grab the last line of visible text on the bottom of the note.

ddavison
March 15th, 2010, 06:03
Does the window resize still work if you hold CTRL and click drag inside the window frame?

adminwheel3
March 15th, 2010, 14:56
Ah sorry - I wasn't clear - it is the CTRL+click drag that is not working. It acts like the text is overflowing onto/over the area on the bottom right where I need to click as I just end up highlighting text.

I can send you a screenshot if you like.

Zeus
March 15th, 2010, 17:35
Doug/moon_wizard - One thing I have noticed is that whilst I have no problems ctrl-resizing the 4E Notes windows themselves. I did notice a glitch with the frame definition of the 4E Notes list window.

To see this glitch simply open the Notes window and resize so that the window's length is greater than approx 600-700 pixels. You should see a black line 3/4 quarters down the Notes list window.

Whilst its not related I believe to the problem adminwheel3 is experiencing, its a glitch nonetheless that could do with fixing.