PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate License question

GunnarGreybeard
March 14th, 2010, 12:01
I am seriously thinking of getting the Ultimate License version of this BUT not sure I want to make that big a leap right off the bat.

SO, my question is can I buy the Full License version and then later upgrade that version to the Ultimate License without purchasing at full price.

Is this possible, has anyone done this?

Foen
March 14th, 2010, 15:07
Doug was offering a discount for upgrades from Full to Ultimate, but I'm not sure if it is still available.

ProfMarks
March 15th, 2010, 03:15
I would be curious to know about this as well. As someone who previously purchased a package of two full and several lites, an ultimate would make gaming options far more open. That said, having already invested quite a bit, a deal just might give me the justification I need for another purchase.

ddavison
March 15th, 2010, 05:09
Thanks for asking. I have decided to make a sticky post for this here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=86951#post86951

Originally we were only going to offer this for the first 2 weeks after the announcement but we have no set timeline at this stage.

GunnarGreybeard
March 15th, 2010, 08:46
Thanks for asking. I have decided to make a sticky post for this here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=86951#post86951

Originally we were only going to offer this for the first 2 weeks after the announcement but we have no set timeline at this stage. Too late, I jumped in with both feet and went for the Ultimate License! :D

gmkieran
March 16th, 2010, 21:33
*chuckle* good for you! I think you'll find it money well-spent!

GunnarGreybeard
March 17th, 2010, 00:43
*chuckle* good for you! I think you'll find it money well-spent! I did manage to get the correct port open in my router's firewall though, so thats a start in the right direction. Now I just have to learn how to use it.

Griogre
March 17th, 2010, 21:22
Remember you need to port forward the port after you open it.