PDA

View Full Version : Need some help please!

TR0LL
March 10th, 2010, 16:45
Alright I just got FG (Ultimate pack) and am planing to run a Pathfinder game for some close friends that are a ways away. The problem is Im confused about all the rulesets. Should i be using d20_JPG, foundation, or what? also I did find a Pathfinder extension that made some changes to the character sheets to reflect the system, I wish there was a full pathfinder ruleset as that would make this so much easier, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sigurd
March 10th, 2010, 18:52
Think of extensions as a translation layer. Much of the 3.x stuff is in the d20_jpg ruleset. The extension just moves it around to be appropriate for Pathfinder. There really would be little advantage to a separate ruleset over the extension.

Right now I believe you want to run the d20_jpg ruleset and just make sure the file.ext is in your extension directories.

I understand that in the near future the d20_jpg will be merged into the official 3.x ruleset. That will probably be a program update. Soon, not now and it will be made easy when it happens.

Just make sure that when you start your campaign you have your extensions, and perhaps any modules, loaded in the right directories and selected with the campaign.

Sigurd

Sigurd