PDA

View Full Version : Monday nights..

Lysander
March 9th, 2010, 01:08
Anyone have a Monday night game for Savage Worlds (I try anything in that system) or 4e D&D and need a player? I'm CST (-6 GMT I think...) and I want to try to add a 2nd game night to my schedule if possible.

I'm 40+ years old, have been role playing for 30+ of those years, and somewhat proficient in FG2. I have Skype, Ventrilo and Teamspeak ready to go...

Even if it's just a filler 'red shirt' player or NPC (I can do mercenary work...), I'm available.

kalmarjan
March 9th, 2010, 19:18
I will be creating a campaign group here very quickly, and Monday night is jus the slot I was looking at. I am located EST, so that could be doable?

I am still learning the ins and outs of SW, but bear with me...

An ancient will be returning folks!

rudedd
March 10th, 2010, 02:34
Hi Lysander,

I'm kinda in the same boat looking for some Savage goodness out there. I run 50 Fathoms for a small group face to face, but haven't been a player in quite awhile. I'm free Monday's and could play (East coast, so GMT -5 for me). I've used FG2 a few times and have the chat programs too.

I'm pretty much open to most of the settings, which ones interest you the most? Here's to hoping there is a Savage GM out there who is looking to run a game.

Take care,
rudedd

Mask_of_winter
March 10th, 2010, 10:54
I run a SW game on Saturday afternoons and am looking for a couple players.

rudedd
March 10th, 2010, 11:44
Hi Mask,

Thanks for the invite. Saturdays are tough for me, but I might be able to swing it. What time and how often. What setting are you running?

Take care,
rudedd

WarLokk
March 10th, 2010, 15:52
Hey kalmarjan, I would love some Monday Night SW as well. I am pretty experienced in the rules too if you need any help.

kalmarjan
March 10th, 2010, 16:40
Hey kalmarjan, I would love some Monday Night SW as well. I am pretty experienced in the rules too if you need any help.

I will start a new thread as to not jack this one up. :D

Mask_of_winter
March 13th, 2010, 22:14
Hi Mask,

Thanks for the invite. Saturdays are tough for me, but I might be able to swing it. What time and how often. What setting are you running?

Take care,
rudedd

I run a Realm of Cthulhu on Saturday afternoons, twice a month. like 1pm to 4 or 5pm EST.

longarms
March 17th, 2010, 01:47
Hey Lysander - find any leads? I think my mondays are looking clear for a savage worlds game (starting after next monday).

kalmarjan
March 17th, 2010, 16:13
I can answer that one for you if you like:

I will be running a game set in the "Bard" universe (Tentative name)

Details are here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11904)