PDA

View Full Version : Army of Darkness game (GMT+2)

Ikael
March 8th, 2010, 20:28
Hello,

I have plans on running Army of Darkness RPG game and here I am checking some general interst toward such a game. The game is already posted to game calendar with title 'Army of Darkness - Legend of Gilgamesh'. If you are interested in then post some pausable schedule times and I will start looking at what's possible and what is not.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How would you feel to unlesh the ancient evil and got stuck into the ancient past conquered by Nazis? Total skrewhead? My words exactly. Yet there is no one else to fix your schmuckings. So load your boomstick and raise your chainsaw, because it's time to become a legend (or just a primitive skrewhead). -- What would Ash do?

Genre: Horror/Action/Indiana Jones meets the Army of Darkness
Ruleset: custom made Cinematic Unisystem

Ikael
March 27th, 2010, 12:15
The AoD game have now fixed it's session schedule to Sunday 19:00 GMT+02. For those who are interested in the Army of Darkness genre, there are still player slots open and I am ready to increase the max slot count to five.

Army of Darkness - Legend of Gilgamesh (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=467)

ButtatakiBuddha
March 30th, 2010, 17:54
I am interested in trying this campain. Can I join? and where can i find Info on this?

Ikael
April 11th, 2010, 15:36
Tonight shall be the first session. The game start at 19:00 GMT+02 but I will start hosting one hour beforehand that even the most slowest connections have managed to overcome to download burden.

Read the Cinematic Unisystem documentation from game session site if you are not familiar with cinematic unisystem.

... and good luck.

Ikael
July 8th, 2010, 21:26
This game is requesting for new players. At the moment there are two stickly players and up to two slots open for interested players.

Ikael
August 28th, 2011, 18:40
The campaign is continuing as ongoing continuous game after five months of break and is recruiting new players to join in. I am looking forward on determining schedule times and will contact all active players and willing to hear new commers opinion. My GMT is +2 and suitable gaming times are once a week starting somewhere between 18:00 to 21:00 and each session lasts for 4-5 hours. See game calendar's updated entry of it: Army of Darkness - Legend of Gilgamesh (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=467). If you're interested, pm me and/or join in using gamecalendar, and I will contact you.

And here's motivational clip of what Army of Darkness might be about:
pFriRcIwqNU

Welcome to join in.