PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pathfinder Players Fri or Sat

+++++
March 3rd, 2010, 23:27
After talking to a few people we've decided to play Pathfinder but need 2 more players. If you want to play please reply here. Also PLEASE enable PM notification via email, it's great when players respond in 24 hours or less.

We haven't nailed down a time yet but right now we can do:
Friday: Anytime-9PM PST
Saturday: Anytime to 12AM PST

I would like your times available to be in PST so I don't have to convert 2-3 Time Zones. I will be running a module, starting at Level 1. If you're worried you've played/read any of Paizos modules before, get at me. I have them all and which one I'm using is not set in stone yet.

Thanks!

SteelySam
March 4th, 2010, 10:53
Wish I could make it, if your still looking for players when i get the software on my new machine i will join

Rivak
March 4th, 2010, 17:00
I'm looking for a Pathfinder game. Just getting in to the system, but I'm definitely interested. Drop me a line if you still have an open slot.

+++++
March 4th, 2010, 18:12
We won't be playing until next week because I have to get maps ready etc. so Steely if that works with your time frame, awesome.

If both/either of you can shoot me a PM with your times available matching up with mine, that'd be great.

Raznok193
March 4th, 2010, 22:33
im interested, but i would only be able to play if u were doing Fridays cause i have work on Saturdays

as for when im available it would be from 11am-9pm PST on Fridays

+++++
March 4th, 2010, 22:40
I'am leaning towards Fridays myself because it's more convenient. I'm probably going to shoot out campaign info via PM tonight and the people who can play and get back to me will get a spot. I'll be upfront if anyones a "backup" because people do drop all the time etc.

Rodfriend
March 5th, 2010, 05:57
Im not too familiar with pathfinder but, I can play sat.'s

+++++
March 5th, 2010, 23:11
Right now it looks like were going to be playing Fridays. We still have a spot open if anyones interested.

+++++
March 9th, 2010, 03:27
As far as I know two of my players have bowed out, so if you're looking for a Pathfinder game PM me.

TR0LL
March 9th, 2010, 22:16
How are you going to handle the Pathfinder ruleset?

+++++
March 10th, 2010, 03:12
Not much to handle. There's minimal rules changes and they have nothing to do with FG, just with what the DM makes you roll for various checks. Pretty easy cross over.

TR0LL
March 10th, 2010, 06:19
I found the Pathfinder extension which corrects the things that have changed on the character sheets, I'm pretty new to FG so I wasn't sure, I knew there were some differences. I hope Pathfinder gets official released for FG, I think it would benefit from it greatly. I wish we had some of the functionality that is going into 4E.

+++++
March 10th, 2010, 06:37
I'd think it would, Pathfinder seems more popular than 4th world wide.

TR0LL
March 10th, 2010, 15:07
A full on ruleset for Pathfinder would be amazing, as there are a lot of little things that are still missing, like Domains for divine casters. and there is no armor locations for player equipment, little things that can be worked around, though would be nice to have them included.

+++++
March 10th, 2010, 23:14
Stiiiiiiiiill need 2 players, possibly playing this week but for sure next week. My schedule got ruined so putting the session together has gotten away from me a tad.

Rivak
March 11th, 2010, 07:07
I don't know if I can make myself free for those times, unfortunately. I was hoping for a more middle of the week sort of affair. I might be able to squeeze a game in on Friday nights, but I can't promise anything until next month, unfortunately. Which is really sad, because I'm seriously down for playing some PF!

zWolf
March 11th, 2010, 07:34
Stiiiiiiiiill need 2 players, possibly playing this week but for sure next week. My schedule got ruined so putting the session together has gotten away from me a tad.

I would like to join a Friday night Game. Let if you'd like me to send an application or character concept etc. to ya... honestly, I'll have to get to reading as I've had the book since it came out, but haven't done much but 'look at the pretty pictures' (been busy with a Warhammer & Rogue Trader & Vampire game heh.)

I hope there is an opening. let me know the when and what to have installed. and I'll be there. Friday's open when ever in the evening - Saturdays I have previous commitments. :-(

Thanks,

zWolf - Wade.

+++++
March 11th, 2010, 11:28
Fridays are fine, but it's a bit dicey only having one day we can play on. My work decides my schedule independent of my will, and next week they dictated I work Friday. That's why I was hoping for a Friday/common backup day game, it sucks if I or others cost a session against their will.

Rivak
March 13th, 2010, 15:21
++, I've dropped you a line via PM. Let me know if you still have a slot available for your game and if you're still intent on running. Thanks!

+++++
March 13th, 2010, 18:16
I'am, really looking for players with 2 days open because my schedule isn't set in stone.

King Joey
March 31st, 2010, 04:32
You might want to check out the Pathfinder Ruleset thread in the Armory.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9732

There is a pretty functional ruleset and extension combo that does a good job running the Pathfinder rules. No resource mods are available (since Paizo isn't into licensing such things, apparently), but the ruleset works pretty well, imo.

Ksathra
April 1st, 2010, 17:09
I'm Free on Fridays and Saturdays if we need them. I've made a few Pathfinder Characters but only with the main book. Not even sure there are other books out there with extra Items and Feats and such

I'm Available:
Friday Anytime - 11pm PST and
Saturday Anytime - 11 PST