PDA

View Full Version : New FG GM: Looking to Play....Anything

+++++
March 1st, 2010, 23:28
*It's been decided were playing Pathfinder so if you're interested, please post!*

My schedule is a bit up in the air right now, sadly I don't work a "set" schedule and have school on top of that. I would prefer a late night game, like starting at 11pm until before dawn, but that's not very realistic for most people. I can do the standard Fri, Sat, Sun afternoon or evening game, or an afternoon game on Mondays.

Also, I'am no good with making maps, even after poking around for How To videos and such. If we play a game where a map is....sort of required (like D&D) I would appreciate if someone else was able to make them. It's always nice when someone steps up!

sparrow
March 2nd, 2010, 04:37
Mr. ++++++,

I'm looking for a group to play Pathfinder or 3.5e with. I don't have a third choice. ;-)

I'm free Friday, Saturday, Sunday after 3 AM EST, which fits with the schedule you described. :-P

+++++
March 2nd, 2010, 05:18
I figured there would be a lot of Pathfinder love, no problem with me. :]

sparrow
March 2nd, 2010, 05:45
Pathfinder love...in fact pathfinder baby boomers abound. ;)

+++++
March 2nd, 2010, 08:06
I can see. Pathfinder is okay with me, I'm not a huge 3.5 fan but Pathfinder did away with many of my hatreds for the system so it's much more fun.

curiousdragon
March 2nd, 2010, 10:10
Thats alot of pluses :)

I would be interested as that time is perfect for me. I am also Pacific Time, (but family is all asleep at 11pm).

I would like to play 4E or pathfinder (3.5). I don't have a 3rd choice, but I'm flexible if the group has a great suggestion.

Wiff
March 2nd, 2010, 15:37
Assuming you are going to start at level 1, and will be tolerant of me (mostly) knowing the rules but not ever having actually played, I am up for Pathfinder or 3.5.

I can play just about any time.

+++++
March 2nd, 2010, 17:55
Alright looks like it's Pathfinder time! I decided to run one of the very VERY good modules that Paizo puts out. I urge you not to read any of them and if you have read or played through any of them shoot me a PM.

Were gonna need 4 players and we will be starting at level 1. I'll have some more details when we get a 4th player.

Wiff
March 2nd, 2010, 18:03
I have a RL friend that wants to play too if the time works out. He can play about any time from Friday night through Monday night. Tue-Thu. would not work for him. We are on Eastern time.

+++++
March 2nd, 2010, 18:05
I can specifically do a Friday game starting at whenever and ending around 9 PST. Saturday I can be basically anytime and Sunday from anytime until maybe 6-7.

Friday and Saturday are the best days, I'd prefer one of those and have the other as a backup day in case my job schedules me inconveniently.

Also Wiff, if your friend could make an account here that'd be great, if he doesn't have one.

Wiff
March 2nd, 2010, 18:29
Ok, count on the two of us then. We can nail down a time when everyone else responds.

+++++
March 2nd, 2010, 18:41
I'm gonna send a PM out now. If you're interested in playing and weren't one of the first four replies, don't worry people back out. Never bad to have alternates.

+++++
March 3rd, 2010, 05:15
Also please turn on PM notification to your email, I like when people get back to me in a day or less.

Nasum
December 9th, 2010, 20:24
im interested for playing pm me if u want me in :) tnx in advance