PDA

View Full Version : 4e multi targeting

adminwheel3
February 28th, 2010, 17:36
This is a simple question but I can't track down the answer. In the new ruleset for 4e, how do you get the effect of the multi-attack, damage, de-selection, etc to kick in.

I've been doing some testing connecting to myself as a player and while on his screen and on his turn in the combat tracker I can select multiple enemies, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the 'Remove missed targets on attack' to kick in (which is set to On), nor have I been able to determine how do make a single damage roll against multiples.

Any help would be appreciated.

adminwheel3
February 28th, 2010, 18:08
I found the answer - double click on the attack or double click on the damage.

However the only place I was able to find this information was in Tenian's blog. Unless I'm overlooking it, this should prob. be captured someplace a little less obscure.

Thanks!

Moon Wizard
February 28th, 2010, 19:53
I'm working on a new user guide to help explain all the new features in the 4E ruleset. I currently have the player's section mostly completed, and some reference sections done as well. I am still working on the GM section.

If you are interested in seeing the development version of the user guide, check out the thread in the The Laboratory section of the forums.

Cheers,
JPG