PDA

View Full Version : Install

Roms
February 26th, 2010, 15:24
I have just acquired of a license full of this sublime program… and there I encounter a serious problem: I launch the fitter and until there all goes well, then at any moment me for the key of the license is asked. I checked my router (it is correctly programmed) like my firewall. I have a laptop (acer) under Vista.
I have ever tried several times redownloading the install file, and also try totaly removing the FG directory and reboot and try installing again
When I test to use the update (it me met “gives”) and if I test connection it puts “faillure to me”. I am french.
thank you in advance
(sorry i have ever wrotte in a wrong post)

kalmarjan
February 26th, 2010, 16:37
Lorsque vous mettez votre numéro de série, qu'est-ce que le programme a dit? Est-il plaint votre numéro de série, ou est-elle en contact, même à tous?

Roms
February 26th, 2010, 17:03
ah...un francophone^^...ca va etre plus facile
justement j'ai jamais accédé à la demande de clé de licence...c'est ça qui me surprend...(ma clé n'a donc jamais servi pour l'heure)
Je peux me servir normalement du logiciel sauf que je ne peux pas heberger de partie..
mais pour repondre à votre question ma clé présente une serie de chiffres espacés par des"-"

Spyke
February 26th, 2010, 19:15
je ne peux pas heberger de partie...
Looks like we're all going to learn the French for "port forwarding". :)

Thanks to Kalmarjan for stepping up here. Apologies that my French isn't good enough to help clearly.

In English we've got an article on passing the incoming traffic from your router to your local machine here on the wiki:

https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/Networking

And if you search these forums for "port forward" you should get lots more help.

The key thing is that you don't just have to open the firewall on your router and local machine, you have to add a rule to the router that passes traffic on port 1802 to the current IP address of the machine that you want to use to host the game.

Spyke

Roms
February 26th, 2010, 20:18
thank you the guys for your assistance… indeed the problem came from the port badly configured….
thank you with you and that the play begins YAAAH

kalmarjan
February 26th, 2010, 21:43
Aucun probleme! Game on!