PDA

View Full Version : Alright thats it! 3.5 time (again)

ReikaMichiko
February 19th, 2010, 05:14
So , due to the high volume of people showing interest in my other group, and my absolute boredom throughout the week, I am opening up another game.

Depending on the schedule of the people who are interested I will determine a day I can DM each week.

We will be using FG2, DO NOT USE A PIRATED COPY, I will know.

You may use any SOURCE books , and if you ask me about a certain supplement book I will give you and ok or a nay.

It will start off at level 1 , any race that doesn't have a level adjustment. (Yes you can be lame and toss in 0 LA templates)

2 flaws / 2 traits

I encourage powergaming, as I do not hold punches in my campaigns.

I highly recommend thinking outside the box in my campaigns, bring some rope. Mabye a shovel to bury your soon to be 6 feet under comrades.

Im looking for at least a 4-5 party group, but If need be I will DM a 3-6.

Max starting gold as suggested by your class.

Some important things to note

*I dont mind new players, but if your a chill relaxed, dont take the game seriously player, dont join. I like people who remember that their characters actions have consequences, alot of time unseen ones. Not people who run around killing people because they are bored.

*I am not GOD, I will be wrong sometimes, and most of the times if you simply remind me NICELY, I will say "oops, your totally right, let me fix that". However on some occasions I will say, "No, your wrong in this instance, that is all" and expect you to go with it because the DM said so. I cant be explaining why everything happens in my campaign, it would ruin all the mystery and fun. Im a pretty big rule mongrel and I never fudge dice, so rest assured there is a reason.

*I dont mind silyness, not every game can be a serious hardcore adventure, but please refrain from burning through half our game time for absolutely no reason. (Im looking at you other group, wasting 2 hours deciding where to put your loot)

*I am a very very trusting individual, I will not look up your ****, you can roll your own stats, so forth. However if for some reason I do look up your stuff, and I do find alot of "errors" you will only get ONE warning, and thats depending on how big these "errors" are. If your qualifying for prestige classes by saying that at level 5 i have max 8 ranks so ill take assassin at level 5 then, for instance... I will replace you. (note if your new to the game obviously there will be tons of leeway, dont freak, this is to the people who have been playing a long time and no when something is just wrong =P)

*Im horrible as randomizing loot, cause im lazy as heck, so 9 times out of 10 when you search that guy for his stuff, I will say "You find x, where x is a list I will get back to you on", or you just wont find anything and ill give you items at the end of the mission as the reward. Also , you may wish to prepare a wish list, help guide me to figuring out what ur character could use.

dbaet
February 19th, 2010, 10:05
Hi, I am very much interested in joining. I just hope my time zone won't be a problem (GMT+1, Europe).

I have much free time on Monday, Wednesday (except my evening), Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Thursday my evening is often also possible. Tuesday is most difficult day.

For character building, I only have the free d20 SRD (and forgotten realms campaign book).

A few questions:

1) Can I make a psionic character? Otherwise I will probably go for monk or fighter.

2) I am unsure how to pick traits and flaws. There's a list of traits and flaws in the d20 SRD variant character building, but the traits all have a drawback and the list of flaws is quite limited. I also have GURPS which has a large list of advantages and disadvantages, but they would have to be translated into 3.5 stats.

ReikaMichiko
February 19th, 2010, 13:50
Hi, I am very much interested in joining. I just hope my time zone won't be a problem (GMT+1, Europe).

I have much free time on Monday, Wednesday (except my evening), Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Thursday my evening is often also possible. Tuesday is most difficult day.

For character building, I only have the free d20 SRD (and forgotten realms campaign book).

A few questions:

1) Can I make a psionic character? Otherwise I will probably go for monk or fighter.

2) I am unsure how to pick traits and flaws. There's a list of traits and flaws in the d20 SRD variant character building, but the traits all have a drawback and the list of flaws is quite limited. I also have GURPS which has a large list of advantages and disadvantages, but they would have to be translated into 3.5 stats.

Im a lazy Dm, change it to -5gmt equivalent and tell me what times u can play.

If you need books , PM your aim/skype/email and we can work something out.

1. Yes, if thats what you would like to play

2. Traits give a positive, for a small negative. Flaws give a large negative for an extra feat for each 1 you pick. Both are found in the Unearthed Arcana.

dbaet
February 19th, 2010, 15:04
Ok here goes my approximative standard weekly free time schedule at GMT-5

Monday: 7am-4.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am-4.30pm (only about twice a month)
Wednesday: 6am-12am
Thursday: 9.30am-4.30pm
Friday: 6am-12am, 1.30pm-4.30pm (once a month not in the afternoon)
Saturday: 8am-1pm, 2.30pm-4.30pm (afk sometimes for 30 mins around 3.30pm)
Sunday: 8am-11am, 12.30am-4.30pm (afk sometimes for 30 mins around 3.30pm)

Next week I have a more busy week than usual. Monday and Friday I am unavailable after 1pm and Saturday I am out the whole day (that is very exceptional).

I hope it's not too confusing hehe.

Iyasu
February 19th, 2010, 15:24
This sounds like fun! I think I'll join with my Sword Sage Iaijutsu character with 30AC loaded with ToB things!

/DM HateMagnet

I'm halfway tempted to play in both games, but you'd probably not allow that haha.

ReikaMichiko
February 19th, 2010, 15:47
This sounds like fun! I think I'll join with my Sword Sage Iaijutsu character with 30AC loaded with ToB things!

/DM HateMagnet

I'm halfway tempted to play in both games, but you'd probably not allow that haha.

considering i opened this up for the players that arent in groups, ud be right

ReikaMichiko
February 19th, 2010, 15:48
Ok here goes my approximative standard weekly free time schedule at GMT-5

Monday: 7am-4.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am-4.30pm (only about twice a month)
Wednesday: 6am-12am
Thursday: 9.30am-4.30pm
Friday: 6am-12am, 1.30pm-4.30pm (once a month not in the afternoon)
Saturday: 8am-1pm, 2.30pm-4.30pm (afk sometimes for 30 mins around 3.30pm)
Sunday: 8am-11am, 12.30am-4.30pm (afk sometimes for 30 mins around 3.30pm)

Next week I have a more busy week than usual. Monday and Friday I am unavailable after 1pm and Saturday I am out the whole day (that is very exceptional).

I hope it's not too confusing hehe.

ur schedule is horrible lmao... im afraid I cant help you, unless of course u can find other people in ur time zone, if u can its np, i dont mind waking up at that time in the morning.

but u need 4 other players

dbaet
February 19th, 2010, 16:28
It doesn't have to be early in the morning (GMT-5). Afternoon until 4.30pm often works for me too. I just can't play in your evening time because that's midnight and later here.

ReikaMichiko
February 19th, 2010, 17:37
It doesn't have to be early in the morning (GMT-5). Afternoon until 4.30pm often works for me too. I just can't play in your evening time because that's midnight and later here.

my games are 5-6 hours long, weekly, work that into your schedule and ull realize that it doesnt really work

ReikaMichiko
February 21st, 2010, 04:31
come on i know theres people out there looking for a game

Iyasu
February 21st, 2010, 14:20
come on i know theres people out there looking for a game

You would think someone hosting a game with a 300+ post topic in the forum that's putting up another game would get more replies lol. Suddenly everyone hides!

Raznok193
February 21st, 2010, 18:01
ya know depending on what night this was people from your other campaign would be more than happy to play in another one

Raen_777
February 21st, 2010, 23:21
Howdy!
I am currently looking for a game and am pretty flexible about days to play. I prefer any time after 8pm your time, as I'm a bit of a night owl. I have alot of experience playing in 3.5 and lower rules sets and a tiny bit of experience DMing. I am definitely a stickler for rules most of the time myself, but believe that rules are meant to be bent occasionally pending DM discretion. From what I've been told, my biggest weakness in gaming is my OCD attention to detail. If I sound like I would be a good fit for your campaign then feel free to drop me a line on here or shoot me an e-mail @ cyric767 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Hope to hear from you soon,
-Jeremy

ReikaMichiko
February 22nd, 2010, 15:55
Howdy!
I am currently looking for a game and am pretty flexible about days to play. I prefer any time after 8pm your time, as I'm a bit of a night owl. I have alot of experience playing in 3.5 and lower rules sets and a tiny bit of experience DMing. I am definitely a stickler for rules most of the time myself, but believe that rules are meant to be bent occasionally pending DM discretion. From what I've been told, my biggest weakness in gaming is my OCD attention to detail. If I sound like I would be a good fit for your campaign then feel free to drop me a line on here or shoot me an e-mail @ cyric767 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Hope to hear from you soon,
-Jeremy

Your request time is hard to accommodate, as it stands we have someone with a very early morning interest and now a very late in the evening interest. If we can find more people willing to play so late, so be it.

ReikaMichiko
February 23rd, 2010, 05:39
bump , if i dont get any more interest by tomorrow night, going to open it up to other group

Raen_777
February 23rd, 2010, 07:31
bump , if i dont get any more interest by tomorrow night, going to open it up to other group

What time frame will we be looking at if this happens?

Raen_777
February 23rd, 2010, 08:48
Also if need be I can be on a bit earlier.

ReikaMichiko
February 23rd, 2010, 14:30
other group ussually plays 5pm-10:30 pm -5gmt EST

Ksathra
February 23rd, 2010, 14:37
Um thats my Wednesday's game time. Your Tuesday Game time is 6:30 to about 10:30 -5GMT (EST)

ReikaMichiko
February 23rd, 2010, 20:54
same difference

Raznok193
February 24th, 2010, 05:38
thats a big difference, unless u somehow see and hour and a half a small difference

Stee Jans
February 24th, 2010, 19:50
My availability is after 1900 CST

belewda
February 24th, 2010, 20:24
hey, i'm looking for a game. what day of the week are you planning to play this? 5:30-whenever EST is good for me Monday-Thursday.

ReikaMichiko
February 25th, 2010, 00:33
hey, i'm looking for a game. what day of the week are you planning to play this? 5:30-whenever EST is good for me Monday-Thursday.

hey , thanks for showing interest, i dont actually have a day set up atm since im waiting for more people to post some days they are available, just pop in once in a while to see how this thread is doing

belewda
February 25th, 2010, 17:27
I've got a friend who said he'd join. he's also eastern time and could probably be on around the same times I can. How many players do you still need? I've got at least 1, maybe 2 other friends who might join. Our live group fell apart and we've all been kinda looking for a game to jump into.

ReikaMichiko
February 25th, 2010, 22:29
Hmm as it looks , I have gotten a group that I will be DMing for, ill let you know , but it seems pretty sure fire

Stealthfox16
February 26th, 2010, 20:35
Hey, it'sa me!

I'm free most days from 5-whatever in the evening. Not Wednesday for obvious reasons.

Johan
February 26th, 2010, 20:35
CST Friday Afternoon Evenings or saturdays preferrably, can't do wednesdays, thursday evenings, Monday, Wednesday or Friday Mornings.

GMT-6

ReikaMichiko
February 27th, 2010, 01:24
Hmm after some careful consideration, the group I already have is heading into more complicated and intricate missions from now on, and im already taking on another group it seems, I will have to drop this particular thread. Ty for all the interest , I apologize.