PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Shadowrun 4th Ed. Game

madman
February 15th, 2010, 00:48
noob player wanting to join a game. never played shadowrun, but i am not new to role playing games. or FG. just wanting to play something new.

flexible weekends, saturday after 5pm sunday before 4 pm and weekdays except mondays after 5PM Mtn.

Would love to play.

Mature player that likes to have fun.

Chris

As a side note: if i can not find a game to play in. i may just run my own, so i guess i should stick that out there to see if anyone woul like to play?

glacius
February 18th, 2010, 03:05
I definitely want to play Shadowrun

KSchade
February 20th, 2010, 21:30
So, I'm throwing together a campaign on alternating Mondays, beginning at 5pm GMT-5 (which is eastern time, not GMT-4). I know monday's are hard, but its the only time slot I had open. Anyway, drop me a PM if you're interested. The game is 21+, btw.

madman
February 21st, 2010, 00:01
i would love to be able to play mondays. the group i play with on mondays is the most stable i have had in some time and i could not give that up.

Maybe another time

Thank You
Chris

KSchade
February 21st, 2010, 00:03
Hey, no big deal. I wouldn't give up my Sunday game (home group), which kinda limits the games I can play in otherwise.

madman
March 1st, 2010, 05:30
Bump!............................................. ........

SpudmanWP
July 8th, 2010, 00:31
So what's going on with this game?

glacius
July 8th, 2010, 00:45
Im ready for it

zenile
July 8th, 2010, 13:41
I'd be interested as well if we could get this up and running. CST here. Is there a 4th Edition Ruleset running around anywhere?

Fenloh
July 8th, 2010, 17:32
Yes there is,
you can download the old one from the Wiki of Oberoten. Its quite ok i think, with several issues, but helps a lot.
There will be a new one soon though, probably in a month or 2.

Fenloh

rebilacx
July 9th, 2010, 21:21
Is this game still going on? I'd like to get in on it too.
I've never played Shadowrun before but I do have a lot of roleplaying experience.