PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players: Either NWoD or WHFRPG2

Kerp
February 14th, 2010, 10:02
Hi, I just got FG2 on recommendation of my usual GM. My typical group isn't much into certain systems that I'm fond of, so I figured having a large potential player base would be good.

WHFRPG2:
This game would have a stock pool of starting careers, ie. 5 careers for 5 players, and each person would be able to choose one. It would be Empire setting with the PCs starting as commoners more or less.

If you want more info, reply here or PM me and I'll let you know in a PM.

Hope to get some good people, 3-4 would be nice, 5 is my cap for really any system.

Rook
February 14th, 2010, 14:02
I would be interested in your Warhammer campaign, dependant upon your choice of day and time.

Kerp
February 14th, 2010, 14:04
I'm flexible on a few days, Fri-Sat-Sun and late Monday. I'd prefer afternoon or early evening start times for Fri-Sat-Sun as I sometimes work or go out. :]

Belizan
February 14th, 2010, 18:27
Either game could be interesting depending on the final time/timezone of the game. How important is familiarity with the latest version of WoD? I haven't picked up a WoD book since second edition ;).

madman
February 15th, 2010, 00:58
What time zone are you in

Chris

Kerp
February 15th, 2010, 04:53
I'm in Mountain Time.

I never looked at old WoD but it's a really simple system to learn, especially without playing one of the sub games ie. Vampire, Werewolf.

madman
February 15th, 2010, 05:25
i do not know the system well, i have played werewolf years ago.

but i am a quick study. i would be able to do fri-sat after 5:30 MTN.

Let me know what day you work out.

Chris

Kerp
February 15th, 2010, 07:25
Would you just be interested in WoD or both?

madman
February 15th, 2010, 18:07
never even looked at a WHFRP book. but im up for something new. i can get a copy from a friend i think. ill see what i can find.

2nd edition im guessing. WHFRP2

Chris

Edit: So, i can get a book. i will give it a look this week.

Chris

Kerp
February 15th, 2010, 19:30
Let me know if you like it.

jcdf
February 15th, 2010, 20:46
I am interested in joining. I have never used NWoD or WHFRPG2 but I am always willing to try something new and can learn quickly.

Kerp
February 15th, 2010, 20:53
The amount of people willing to pick up a new system is very encouraging and I commend you.

I'm leaning more towards Warhammer right now because everyone seems flexible and I have a slight bias towards it, as well as more books. If a majority wanted NWoD that's fine though.

I'll probably send out a PM to everyone who posted with some requested info, that includes people inquiring after this post. I'd like to start playing by next week at the latest.

jcdf
February 15th, 2010, 23:18
I would have a slight preference for Warhammer as well. :)

madman
February 16th, 2010, 01:54
i should be able to read through the rules and have a handle on them by wed - thu this week.

what day are we going to get started and what time.

Chris

Belizan
February 16th, 2010, 04:12
I'd vote for mid/late afternoon sat/sun or Monday evening. Fridays are bad for me.

jcdf
February 16th, 2010, 12:33
i should be able to read through the rules and have a handle on them by wed - thu this week.

what day are we going to get started and what time.

Chris
Where abouts do you find the rules?

Kerp
February 16th, 2010, 14:44
Sending out a PM now, if you're interested but haven't posted get at me.

Kerp
February 17th, 2010, 23:06
Belizan your Inbox is full, please empty it a bit. ><

One more player would be good, anyone for some Warhammer? That's what we decided on. :]

Belizan
February 17th, 2010, 23:25
Sorry, thought I had a higher cap. Space made.

Kerp
February 19th, 2010, 13:28
Still need one more player, please be open for either Sat or Sun and get at me soon.

We won't be playing until next week due to me having Router issues and college issues so don't freak and think you're behind. :]

Oberoten
February 20th, 2010, 08:24
I take it you got the port-forwarding to work then?

- Obe

Kerp
February 20th, 2010, 14:44
Naw gonna tackle it today but the tips you gave put me in the right direction. Hopefully it won't be a heroic endeavor.

Kerp
February 22nd, 2010, 15:33
Anyone for Warhammer? We just need one more and we can play this Friday. Everythings all written out, just need someone who can play on a Saturday/Sunday. Get at me.

madman
February 22nd, 2010, 15:53
did you get your router problem solved

Chris

Kerp
February 22nd, 2010, 16:08
Yup seems to be working fine now.

Sillius
February 24th, 2010, 18:34
I would actually be interested. I could play most Friday, Saturday or Sundays after about 2pm Mountain time. I might occasionally have to miss a game due to work (or come in late, about 4:30 pm MST) if I have the afternoon shift.

I know Warhammer FRP2 fairly well, though am maybe a tad rusty at this point.

Lemme know! Thanks.

jcdf
February 27th, 2010, 15:25
Kerp, I think your in box is full.

Other players have had no difficulty connecting to you as host have they?

earthworm3
February 27th, 2010, 16:45
Hello,
I'm new to FG and I'm interesting to join a NWoD game
I'm from france
Send me a PM if you are interested.
Thanks

Sillius
February 27th, 2010, 18:51
Kerp, I think your in box is full.

Other players have had no difficulty connecting to you as host have they?
This seems likely. I think you might have missed a couple of replies from me.

Sillius
February 27th, 2010, 22:04
By the way, I assume that we are not starting this week (that is, today). If we are I'd like to know (tell my girlfriend that she is on her own for dinner and such).

Belizan
February 28th, 2010, 00:12
I thought we were, but I don't have an IP address or alias for the game as of yet, so... who knows?

Sillius
February 28th, 2010, 00:39
I didn't really think that we were, and that seems correct. See you when we do start!

madman
February 28th, 2010, 01:45
Well i thought it was today, been waiting around.
talked to the GM friday. and i was told today.

Chris

Belizan
March 4th, 2010, 02:05
Anyone heard from Kerp?

madman
March 4th, 2010, 12:28
not yet!

Chris

Puzzle
March 6th, 2010, 04:30
Kerp i tryed to contact you on the forum but it gave me errors, are you still looking for a player for warhammer? if so I would be interested in joining, i can play prity much any time any day!

send me a forum PM or email to psycho_q at hotmail dot com

madman
March 7th, 2010, 01:10
well i am not into sittin around holdin my **** so i guess i am out. no word from GM in over a week? don't know what happened. hope you guys get a game together!

Later

Chris