lokibee
February 13th, 2010, 14:14
so tommorow?

Desmodaeus
February 13th, 2010, 14:27
Most likely next Sunday. The 21st.

Kacz
February 14th, 2010, 01:43
Just noticed this, posted in other thread, will copy paste and repost here. 3pm EST?

I am extremely interested in joining up with you guys.

I'm new to D&D in general. Bought the 2nd edition books long ago and poured over them, tried DMing a few sessions but my friends at the time just weren't that interested. The Penny Arcade D&D podcast and Robot Chicken video's have since stirred my interest and have ordered the players handbooks (should be delivered monday) Already poured over the free quick start rules on D&D as well as created a handful of characters in the character creator.

If you wouldn't mind someone new to the game I would love to join you. Looks as if you have cleric, ranger, and possibly a wizard. Sounds like you need a fighter so thats what I plan on doing.

My only concern is what time on Mondays. Don't think I've seen it posted. I'm in the EST time zone. 7 PM would be ideal start time for me, could possibly squeeze it in earlier.

Let me know if this works for you. Thanks!

-Dave

jcdf
February 14th, 2010, 19:53
I have got a lite license now and would like to join your group on sunday the 21st. I also still have your IP server code you sent me. I have also installed Skype.

I am happy to play any race or class.

matagin
February 14th, 2010, 20:05
I am interested. I can play any class. I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Desmodaeus
February 14th, 2010, 20:38
Two spots left currently. Whoever logs into the server first and creates a character gets them.