PDA

View Full Version : Goblin Raiders (Wednesday noon -5GMT) D&D 3.5

Ksathra
February 11th, 2010, 21:13
New game on Wednesday of every week starting at noon and finishing at 5pm, -5GMT. (Thats 5pm to 10pm GMT)

I'm looking for 4 to 5 players that can show every game.

All PC's have to be a Goblinoid Race and part of the Wingar Clan, located in deep forest neer a ranger camp and the trade route. The Campaign will be lots of tactical ambushes and the like, goblin stuff to steal food, livestock and other items.

Pc's start at level 2, Cannot be Wizards but any other class is fine, though I hold the right to say no to any non-logical ones. Alignments Good and Lawful are not allowed, leaving Treu Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Evil and Neutral Evil. Goblins are malevolent and tricky.

The Wingar Clan consists of 100 fighters, 50 young, and one leader and the PC's who are higher ranking fighters.

Your characters start off knowing how to speak the languages you have but is illiterate. If your Int is 12+ you may spend a skill point to read and write a language you speak as normal.

Have fun with your Character. If you make a cleric Goblin play as though he is the shamanic or spiritual advisor of the clan maybe. If your a Fighter say your the leading tactician expect of the clan maybe. Play on the fact your better then the 100 other then your clan though dont get too ****y in front of the leader.

Carl943
February 15th, 2010, 19:05
I'm In. I always wanted to change the roles around, never found someone to do it yet .

Ksathra
February 17th, 2010, 17:54
alright. No one else seems to be taking Interest for some reason, which is funny because I know there are plenty of players out there looking for games, but it might be the goblin angle, alignment or the time thats just not good.

I will have to change the games to another date in about 4 weeks probably Fridays.

xaotik1
February 17th, 2010, 21:21
It's the noon part that kills it most likely. Hard to fit in a game at that time when you work. Most students I know are usually busy then as well. . .hell, if it weren't for that part, I think is sounds like it would be fun.

middlemonster
February 17th, 2010, 21:27
Which races are considered goblinoid in your eyes? How about Gnolls, Bugbears, and such?

Ksathra
February 18th, 2010, 00:37
Bug bears yeah, Gnolls arent... Any Race that says Goblinoid is...

Carl943
February 18th, 2010, 15:00
Im still very interested so hit me up if you get this going