PDA

View Full Version : My worst nightmare....

Doswelk
February 9th, 2010, 22:58
A spilt party ends up causing me to run two fights at once!

Made even worse that one character was so slow at running he was still on a third map!

Still fun was had by all...

Kalan
February 10th, 2010, 05:41
Cool!! Looks like a great time :)

Btw - also a room for you at my Sunday table once I'm ready to start in a couple of weeks ;)

Doswelk
February 10th, 2010, 08:20
Cool!! Looks like a great time :)

Btw - also a room for you at my Sunday table once I'm ready to start in a couple of weeks ;)

It's a fun game I'll give you that!

Hellfrost Gods/Magic rules, Arcana Evolved Races, set (though not just yet) across the Planes of existence.

When I run my first Fantasy SW game I include as much as possible :p

Kalan
February 10th, 2010, 08:43
It's a fun game I'll give you that!

Hellfrost Gods/Magic rules, Arcana Evolved Races, set (though not just yet) across the Planes of existence.

When I run my first Fantasy SW game I include as much as possible :p

LOL - I'm more of the mind of keepin things simple ;) I only plan on using the Fantasy Companion and Core SW:EX. So far I only have a handful of races (though various flavours of some)...but it should be interesting once I get all my notes together.

Doswelk
February 10th, 2010, 14:18
LOL - I'm more of the mind of keepin things simple ;) I only plan on using the Fantasy Companion and Core SW:EX. So far I only have a handful of races (though various flavours of some)...but it should be interesting once I get all my notes together.

Just loved the way Hellfrost does away with the power points!

Kalan
February 10th, 2010, 15:14
Just loved the way Hellfrost does away with the power points!

Hmmmm....may have to look into that then as an adjustment to my notes then....as I'm changing some of the Arcane Backgrounds to fit my "vision" a little more...