PDA

View Full Version : Checking interest

Mask_of_winter
February 7th, 2010, 23:36
I want to run a Realms of Cthulhu module on Saturdays (afternoon or evening EST) with the Savage World rules. So I'd like to take the pulse of the community and see who would be interested.

Any love for Realms of Cthulhu?

Dayson
February 9th, 2010, 00:42
I want to run a Realms of Cthulhu module on Saturdays (afternoon or evening EST) with the Savage World rules. So I'd like to take the pulse of the community and see who would be interested.

Any love for Realms of Cthulhu?

I would like to play.

Mask_of_winter
February 10th, 2010, 01:10
Awesome! That makes two so far.

Realms of Cthulhu uses the Savage Worlds Explorer Edition rules and you can find a demo here (https://www.peginc.com/Downloads/SWEX/TD06.pdf)

These rules are enough to make a character and play the game, though settings rule will be provided when its time to make a character. It's only a couple of pages so dont be intimidated by having to learn new rules.

I also intend to run some other Savage Worlds material. Particularly Deadlands Reloaded and a homebrew version of In Nomine using the Super Powers Companion.

Dayson
February 10th, 2010, 03:17
Awesome! That makes two so far.

Realms of Cthulhu uses the Savage Worlds Explorer Edition rules and you can find a demo here (https://www.peginc.com/Downloads/SWEX/TD06.pdf)

These rules are enough to make a character and play the game, though settings rule will be provided when its time to make a character. It's only a couple of pages so dont be intimidated by having to learn new rules.

I also intend to run some other Savage Worlds material. Particularly Deadlands Reloaded and a homebrew version of In Nomine using the Super Powers Companion.

Please count me in for playing.

middlemonster
February 13th, 2010, 06:25
Let me know what day and time are good for you, so I can set my schedule accordingly.

I'm definitely interested in a super hero campaign. Brings me back to my Marvel and DC rpg days.

tyrspawn
February 13th, 2010, 08:07
I'll play - I just have standard fantasy grounds, but I will consider buying special packs if its reasonable.

Dayson
February 13th, 2010, 12:39
Saturday afternoon is best for me.

Mask_of_winter
February 13th, 2010, 17:20
This will be on Saturdays, at least twice a month. Time of day depends on everybody's schedule. I'd prefer afternoon EST but Saturday evenings would work too. Dayson has already stated his preference for the afternoon, what about the rest of you?

The standard fantasy grounds 2 is all you need Tyrspawn. I dont have the unlimited license so the only users I cant host are those with the demo version.

tyrspawn
February 13th, 2010, 18:31
Time doesn't matter for me - I am very flexible.

Mask_of_winter
February 13th, 2010, 18:39
Ok, I'm working on a Player's Guide aid for Realms of Cthulhu right now to help you guys out with character creation. I think it is safe to say we are enough to start. I will forward more info to you guys shortly.

Would 1pm EST February 20th be a good time to meet?

tyrspawn
February 13th, 2010, 18:41
Sure - also if you want to reach me in real time:

MSN: [email protected]
AOL: xScipiosDreamx
Gtalk: [email protected]
yahoo: xxx_minorthreat_xxx

Dayson
February 13th, 2010, 19:05
Ok, I'm working on a Player's Guide aid for Realms of Cthulhu right now to help you guys out with character creation. I think it is safe to say we are enough to start. I will forward more info to you guys shortly.

Would 1pm EST February 20th be a good time to meet?
That works for me.
contact me at [email protected]
If we are using Skype look me up at ronald.pulliam

Mask_of_winter
February 16th, 2010, 03:13
For those who havent yet, check your inbox for further instructions for the game. Saturday will come soon.

kahlessreborn
February 17th, 2010, 04:29
Hi I'm one of Tyrspawns friends and am wondering if you have room for one more. This Saturday might be a problem but I would be bale to make every other game. e-mail [email protected]