PDA

View Full Version : NOOB<-- I need a home.

loafkill
February 7th, 2010, 01:54
Actually a buddy of mine has d20pro, which has a pathfinder ruleset for it. So im gonna use it instead. thanx anyways disregard below.

Hello all, I purchased FG2 full. I am a total noob when it comes to DnD. So with that being said I need a good group of peeps to teach me the ways. I've always wanted to play since my brother gave me his aDnD 2.5 books at the age of 13 or 14. None of my friends ever wanted to. so 14 yrs later im back. Bought a couple pathfinder books, ( i can get dnd 3.5e if need be). Anyways eventually I would like to DM but i figure the easiest way to learn the rules is by useing them.

Location = East Coast , Va.

As far as playtimes are considered , my schedule is going to be changing so Ill let you know the times. Atleast once or twice a week,

I would prefer Pathfinder/DnD , no future or sci fi stuff.

I would prefer using the chat interface within FG2, I think voice would be ok but once we begin playing i think voice would cut down on the immersion into the plot. Currently im traveling alot for work, and all I have is my broadband card.

I would prefer to play a wizard but I will change or adapt as long as i get to play.

I know i have a lot of wants but its about the players right... hehe.

Anyways thanks all who took the time to read and respond. Im excited....