PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a Monday 4e Game.

HDresden
February 2nd, 2010, 02:51
Allright folks I'm running a Wednesday game currently however, I've found I have more fun running then playing. So I've decided to toss out a Monday game as well. If you play in my Wednesday game.. Sorry this is essentially the same base storyline ;p I'm curious to see how two groups of people handle the same situation.

If your interested and want to find out more please come here (https://the4lands.proboards.com/index.cgi)

And post your response there.

Cheers!

Please note this is a sperate game from my Wednesday game.

Stee Jans
February 2nd, 2010, 13:29
I posted there.

Desmodaeus
February 2nd, 2010, 18:40
Yes, likewise.

HDresden
February 2nd, 2010, 19:15
Yes, likewise.

Nice 3 spots left for this game.

Raznok193
February 2nd, 2010, 21:00
not sure if u got mine but i posted on the site as well

HDresden
February 2nd, 2010, 23:47
Didn't see anything show up.

Stee Jans
February 3rd, 2010, 19:32
We need at least one more to get this game rolling, come on gamers you know you want to!

Stee Jans
February 7th, 2010, 21:36
We are still in need of one more for Monday at 7PM CST.

MikeParham
February 7th, 2010, 22:42
While I'd love to join you and have been seeking a Monday game, I'm on EST and the sessions start/end just an hour too late for me with wake up time of 0530 for work the next morn.

But with Raz onboard I know you'll have alot of fun :)

HDresden
February 8th, 2010, 01:38
Heh we got four solids and one or two others who expressed interest. I'm perfectly fine with running with four however if anyone else is interested feel free to pm me or post on the website. Game will Start on 2/15 As the fourth player is out of commission for this week.

theox
February 8th, 2010, 02:38
I'm interested, but have only played 3.5. I understand 4.0 is much different. Can you handle a player with a learning curve?

HDresden
February 8th, 2010, 03:09
As long as you have the books. Or a close approximation there of. Not a problem.

QuestingWord
February 8th, 2010, 05:06
I would be interested if you still have any slots open? What is the campaign setting? What books do you allow?

HDresden
February 8th, 2010, 12:41
If you look to the link at the beginning (first post) it will take you to the bbs with all the answers to your questions.

KSchade
February 11th, 2010, 09:29
Your bbs redirects to the ProBoards main page, but there doesn't look to be any problems with the server itself.

In any case, I'm open for a Monday game. GMT - 5. Have Vent, will travel.

Pulaski
February 12th, 2010, 23:34
I also get the ProBoards. Fellow Texan here, 38 male. Been playing 4E since pretty much it's release. Would love to see if this is a fit.

HDresden
February 15th, 2010, 19:30
I've sent an email to those signed up however due to what was thought to be a minor surgery (which turned out to have a lot of complications on my wife... the game isn't going to go through for at least 4-6 weeks.) I'll post again when things clear up.