PDA

View Full Version : New to Roleplaying (Looking for any game to get started)

SilverDragonz
February 1st, 2010, 17:32
Hello to everyone who has taken there time to read this message. I'm new to FantasyGrounds and I have recently bought the programme. I'm going to need some kind people to accept me into a game or session so I can start roleplaying frequently. I have hardly any experience in roleplaying, so please be patient with me.

Please reply with any details you can provide, it will be much appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT:

I can play everyday from 4:00PM maybe sooner on weekends. (United Kingdom - GMT 0)

cpbs
February 1st, 2010, 17:45
Welcome to the boards :) and also to role-playing. I remember my first time when I started to playing role-playing games. At first it was kind of stressful not really knowing the ruleset at the time or how I was suppose to do things. But once you get into a nice group of friends, here or in the real life it will be much easier :).

A little here and there around the board. Typically its best to post what times are best for you to play. As well as looking and reading the boards for game that have been posted, that match up with your time schedule. All posting what time zone you are in is always a good thing, as well have people from all parts of the world here :).

I hope you find a group soon and again, welcome to Fantasy Grounds and role-playing :).

Valarian
February 1st, 2010, 17:53
We've got groups running on Friday and Sunday evenings. We organise using the Google groups below. The Friday group is currently playing Mouse Guard and the Sunday is currently between games. We've got to decide on what is next ... possibly either Castles and Crusades or Corporation.