PDA

View Full Version : Classic Traveller Shadows Adventure

RobP
January 26th, 2010, 20:38
Here is a screen shot of the classic Shadows adventure for Fantasy Grounds. Without the PDF version (though this is on order) it took me the weekend to type up everything and get it into FG and exported as a module - not bad considering I have only just got FG.

Must say a special thanks to Foen and his great Traveller ruleset :)

Spyke
January 26th, 2010, 21:14
I converted Shadows for GRiP way back when. I must admit the FG version looks better!

Have fun running it!

Spyke

Foen
January 26th, 2010, 21:39
Fabulous conversion RobP, and great use made of the ruleset - please let me know if anything fails to work!

Foen

Foen
January 26th, 2010, 21:44
BTW, you might want to post some of your screenshots over at the Traveller CotI forums - I don't think those guys know what they're missing :D

Foen
January 26th, 2010, 22:23
I hope you don't mind RobP, but I used your great screenshot for the Wiki page - please shout if you want me to take it down.

Foen

RobP
January 26th, 2010, 22:26
Just posted to the Coti forums image board :)

Going to be solo play testing it this week to make sure I understand the mechanics of an online game. That said I have just ordered T5 and downloaded the manuals - which is proving highly distracting - in a good way :)

RobP

Foen
January 26th, 2010, 22:29
I know what you mean about T5 - I see another ruleset conversion in due course...

Thanks for posting at CotI.

Stuart

RobG
January 27th, 2010, 09:29
That looks totally awesome :-)

Here is a screen shot of the classic Shadows adventure for Fantasy Grounds.

Spyke
January 27th, 2010, 11:02
Do all the people named Rob with a single letter capitalised suffix play Traveller?

Spyke

RobG
January 27th, 2010, 11:11
Do all the people named Rob with a single letter capitalised suffix play Traveller?

Spyke

Not sure, I'll check with RobE and RobB

RobP
January 28th, 2010, 22:25
Robs do seem quite popular :)

Foen, now my Traveller PDF's have arrived (v quick from the States), I have finally incorporated tokens into the adventure and started exporting it into a module for the first time.

I think I have found a minor bug/issue where the equipment list isn't exporting correctly. Everything else, including the tokens work fine using Xorn's techniques - its just the equipment :)

RobP

Foen
January 28th, 2010, 22:33
Hi Rob (P), please get in touch by PM and hopefully I can sort this out asap.

BTW, I have the original Shadows adventure (from Classic Traveller Double Adventure 01), but this material seems more up to date. As I'm a re-noob, having not played for a quarter of a century, would you be able to let me know where to find the revised version?

Cheers

Foen

RobP
January 28th, 2010, 23:23
PM Sent :)

Foen
January 29th, 2010, 06:39
Ruleset fixed. See the main Classic Traveller Ruleset thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11526&page=2) in the Armory for details.